Drawing, I'm doing it wrong.

What the hell is my probably even? Clearly I haven't mastered the art of appropriate presentation by photographing my drawings through some piss poor angle shot with my pencil and pen obstructing the subject matter and rolling all over the damn thing like it matters that they are included in the image.

please don't be a dead horse please don't be a dead horse please don't be a dead horse.:fear:

:icontealdeerplz::What the hell is my probably even? Clearly I haven't mastered the art of appropriate presentation by photographing my drawings through some piss poor angle shot with my pencil and pen obstructing the subject matter and rolling all over the damn thing like it matters that they are included in the image.
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Go to bed. NOW.
CAN'T HAS PAINTING DOING NOW THINGS WITH BRUSHES YEAH FULL THROTTLE
PAINT WITH THE CAT IT'LL BE MORE INTERESTING YEAH
Also, *problem...not probably. Haven't slept in 30 hours.
If you leave the pencils and brushes in the shot it shows that your art is SERIOUS BUSINESS! :iconyoucanhasitplz:
Boop, but seriously nothing significant to add to this thread so..
I know, right? No one would ever believe you drew something in colored pencil if you don't SHOW the tools in the image and let them soak up the cleverness of your pencil-using-ways. It's like showing your work in maths class too. YOU HAVE TO SHOW THE WORK!
This is some pretty sound logic! Exactly so!
Maybe I should prop my keyboard and WACOM up next to my monitor and take an angled photo of a WIP with my iPhone :rofl:
You're weird.
It's more like a horse that's choking a bit on some nasty hay.
Okay, that's good. At least you can remediate the horse to a healthy condition again.
What shall I serve you? Vodka or Whiskey?
:icongrossplz: WHY YOU COMPLAINTS FORUM ALWAYS TRYIN TO MAKE ME DRINK?!
Cuz you love alcohol.
So you don't want a ride to the bar?
But I thought that was the right way! :ohnoes:
That's what I'M saying!
Where did all the angst go? :no: