Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
February 4, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 174

You have more than you could ask for, yet you are depressed.

:iconjersizombiehunter:
JersiZombieHunter Feb 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Your father stayed around for you,
They are putting you through one of the best schools next to Princeton,
You have amazing friends
You had an amazing girlfriend, who would have bought you the world if she could.
But you insisted that you would be happier away from all of this... To travel.
Where would you get that money to travel, because it would not poof into your hands.
You are a creative person, and without that education, it would be all wasted.
Your story ideas are nice, but you'd drop all of that.... to travel...?
Sure, traveling is nice. I'd do it too
But you have so much going for you, but you'd want to throw that all away.
... to travel.
Because you feel it would make you happy.

Look at what is in your life. So many thing.... You have an opportunity to do amazing things. So many people by your side.
To me, it shows that you are not looking at the big picture. And that annoys me. Your mind set is somewhere else. It should be where you can see all of what you have. All the amazing things you have and could obtain. Your accomplishments! I'd try and stand back for a second and actually LOOK at everything. Don't be dumb.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconiheartwaffies:
IheartWaffies Feb 6, 2013   General Artist
You're a terrible friend.
:icontortellinipen:
What makes him happy is what makes him happy, not what makes you happy.
Flagged as Spam
:iconzetsu-0-sakura:
I wish I can have the ability to travel like him. Going to places that I have never been to before will actually be more relieving to me than stressing. I don't see why that is such a big deal to you, and how exactly is him traveling mean "throwing everything away"?
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Hey, guess what? It's not your life. If they're happy traveling, then they're happy traveling.
:iconteenytinytentacles:
TeenyTinyTentacles Feb 5, 2013   General Artist
Boo hoo somebody isn't happy with the things that you believe will make you happy. So sorry that somebody doesn't like the same things you do or has different things that make them happy than what makes you happy. Didn't know everybody had to conform to your beliefs, ideals, and values.

Grow up. Stop being a jealous prick and let this person travel if it makes them happy.
:icontruesoprano:
TrueSoprano Feb 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
You don't know what it's like to be this person.

You could say I have a pretty good life, too. I come from a well-off family with two parents and three sisters, I'm going to one of the best music schools on the west coast, I have pretty good friends, etc. But all of that doesn't matter because of the way my brain works. I have high anxiety, which makes it hard for me to do a lot of things, like make friends, do homework, check my email, it's even hard for me to be assertive, so it's hard for me to deal with people who don't agree with me. I also suffer from depression, which just prevents me from being happy sometimes, even when there's no reason not to be upset.
:iconastrikos:
Astrikos Feb 5, 2013   General Artist
Perhaps they should take a step back and count their blessings.
:iconnokapiplz:
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware depression was for poor people only! /sarcasm
Add a Comment: