Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
February 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 170

Valentines Day ain't here yet, you knobs!

:iconfullmetal-animator:
Fullmetal-Animator Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Professional Filmographer
Although Valentines Day isn't for another two weeks, I'm getting more enraged by these people constantly talking about it in public and TV.

:stare:

The one time of year to feel miserable and left out came early...

And before you crack wise with ''Get a boyfriend, problem solved'', I don't bend that way. =p

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconannalwagner:
AnnaLWagner Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I hope I work on Valentines day.... Than again I hope not, since I'll be around people (work in resturaunt). I just don't think i should leave the house, watch television, or browse the internet until the next day.
:icondragriff:
dragriff Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013
It does get slightly ridiculous. It honestly feels like people started announcing it a lot sooner than, like, last year. I think it was the end of January and I saw some announcements about it pop up here and there, and I was like: "Are you frickin' serious? It ain't February yet!"

I did like the day at first, though. Back when I was a kid in high school and had a crush on a certain girl. I was hoping I would get at least some kinda attention from a girl, even if not from the one I had crush on, but each time it ended in a huge disappointment, because it only reminded me how unattractive and unpopular I was. =p

But right now... Sure the ads and countless deviations might be kinda annoying, since they only remind me of those afore-mentioned times, but otherwise I don't care.
:iconimnurhest:
Imnurhest Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I feel your pain...but, on the other hand, it's the best time of the year to stuff your face with candy! :D

And I'll recite you my new Anti Valentines Day poem:

Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
Couples are annoying
and I wish they were dead.
Fullmetal-Animator Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Professional Filmographer
I am so SICK of you people talking about feckin' chocolate and sweets. SHUT UP about them already! :stare:
:iconimnurhest:
Imnurhest Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Chocolate and sweets, Chocolate and sweets, chocolate and sweets, chocolate and sweets, chocolate and sweets, chocolate and sweets, chocolate and sweets, chocolate and sweets, chocolate and sweets, chocolate and sweets, chocolate and sweets, chocolate and sweets, chocolate and sweets, chocolate and sweets, chocolate and sweets, chocolate and sweets.

:iconumadplz:
:iconjzlobo:
JZLobo Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
My girlfriend and I have resolved not to do anything for Valentine's Day, because she still hates the holiday from all her single years and I think it's stupid too. I enjoy being romantic for her, but setting aside a day for it makes single people miserable and puts ridiculous pressure on couples.

To hell with Hallmark!
:icongalacticgoat:
GalacticGoat Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
So what way do you bend? :eyes:
:iconazza9:
Azza9 Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
Waitwaitwait! let me try again!

"And before you crack wise with ''Get a boyfriend, problem solved'', I don't bend that way"

So... you tend too roll the barrel rather then bend huh?
Fullmetal-Animator Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Professional Filmographer

Ok, that was funny. :aww:
:iconazza9:
Azza9 Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
"And before you crack wise with ''Get a boyfriend, problem solved'', I don't bend that way"

Why would you cancel out the ONLY viable response?
Add a Comment: