naked and hairy

I hate that I'm complaining again so sorry but I need some words of wisdom. That are not "don't worry dude just smoke some weed dude." Or "pray to Diana " :( ugh.

My mom doesn't believe in shaving!!!!!!?? The woman is crazy I tell you! She forces my siblings and I to be buck naked in the house and she yells at me when I shave!! Oh god or goddess or someone my eyes cant take it anymore!!! Shes so ugh!

I know most teens don't get along with their parents but at least they wear clothes! Because of my parents people wont visit! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bangs head*

"Just smoke some weed dude, "

I don't want to be high you hippie!
Comments178
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This would be hilarious if it were real. :lol:
That is a very odd situation there :/ I'm sorry I don't have any advice for this it's just... I seriously don't know what to say...
it;s okay i don't blame you
euhm.. great parents.. I would move out
you smoked yourself stupid son
neh....I don't care to much for smoking I prefer the brownies!
I'm pretty sure that's some form of abuse...
I just figured out your avatar!!! :lol:
Just smoke some weed...

...No?

Trim!
We ran out last night!!!! The horror!
yeahh.... that's just fucked up, she can't force you to be naked. Try explaining that you prefer to have a bit of ..personal privacy, and that it differs from not being comfortable nekkid (even if you are..) or bad body image, and you want the choice to express yourself by being nekkid or clothed as suits you, rather than to be pushed to conform to her preferences.

:/ have you tried explaining your point of view to her? she should be able to accept that it is your choice to shave ...for fashion, expressing your femininity, experimenting with your image, fitting in with your peer group, comfort, hygeine, or whatever.... the whole 'I am chosing to express myself by my personal image, and I hope that you can accept that it's different to yours, but i'd like you to respect it' thing usually gets further with hippies than 'eww furry legs are gross'.

*grins* I'm neither here nor there on nudity or shaving... I enjoy nekkidness, I like clothes, and trim my fuzzies with clippers because i don't like sweaty armpit hair
Wax. Then you can't be told off for shaving. :trollface:
We don't care about your sick masturbation fantasies.

If you want to keep it in the family, that's fine, but don't go spewing it all over here.
hat are you...oh let me guess you're one of THOSE people?
No hats.

Beef jerky.
what* sorry typo I was currently multi-tasking
>joined today
>watched by other trolls
>makes several complaints
>super forum active day one
>vaguely incestuous
>retarded name
>hates family

oh yeah i totally believe this
And name is be pause Luna is my name and people joke about calling me lunatic or crazy and krazy because I had a best friend named kayleigh who was a kick ass artist. And 666 is a sweet number. Don't judge make love!
Yeah yeah yeah trollolololololol
I am usually pretty forgiving but it is five in the morning I am exhausted so give me a break will you troll?
I have been a member of deviantART for nine years and am a retired moderator. There's only one troll here and it's you.
I'm sorry if insulted you but then you insulted me.

To be frank with you your welcome to new members isn't very kind. You don't act like a moderator I would know this because there was actually another site I went on when I was younger. The Mods on there were quite respectable and they treated new members of the forums with a generous, open mind.

I've been brought up to treat others as they treat me but to also forgive them.

Had I known you were a retired moderator I wouldn't have called you a troll. But even if you weren't so I would not have said you were one if you had acted like an adult. Or at least with less sarcasm of a teenage girl and more understanding like that of an older person.

I understand on the Internet we have no body languageand we cannot hear our voices. But I thought you were being a rude kid trying call me names.

However I disagree with you. I deny being whatever you may call me. I am just doing what the other people in this forum do. I was complaining.

I was not complaining about my phone or how I don't drive or how I don't have a boyfriend.

To be honest I thought it was a complaint to make other people feel better about their lives and for people to laugh a little bit. I meant no harm posting this thread. Like it or not I will post threads and I will stay on deviant art.
View all replies