Closed to new replies
February 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 130

The new submission page

:iconmystichuntress:
mystichuntress Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I hate it. I preferred the old one. WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT DEVIANTART????? WHY?????

The old one was so much more intuitive to use and much more pleasing to the eye.

I want the old one back >.<

Anti-complaint: Finally going back to school tomorrow! I've been on holiday for 2 1/2 months and it's tiring.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmlaproduction:
MLAproduction Feb 3, 2013  Student Digital Artist
personally my only qualm with it is the color scheme which is an easy fix, and the fact that I have to upload stuff unsuccessfully, go to my stash to find it, and then attempt to submit it to my gallery.

and this is for 50x50 pixel art. for the larger works it took about 30 minutes after uploading it just to upload it to my gallery.
:iconmystichuntress:
mystichuntress Feb 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I still don't understand why I can't upload animations. I was able to do it fine before, but now when I upload it, it disappears. Maybe I should check stash too.
MLAproduction Feb 5, 2013  Student Digital Artist
stash keeps track of failed uploads. that's where I usually find my stuff when it fails to process(but somehow manages to upload).
:iconladydeven:
LadyDeven Feb 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:bleh: That sounds horrid.
MLAproduction Feb 4, 2013  Student Digital Artist
it is. I am hoping that that the loading issues I am having with it are dealt with soon.
:iconzodiacgal:
zodiacgal Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Yea, it's a bit too... bright.
Flagged as Spam
:confused: What's so bad about copyrights?
Flagged as Spam
Examples of quite extreme instances, and 52 lawsuits a day for just copy right is a drop in the bucket of all lawsuits, probably not even .1%. I know in the end it is about keeping protecting and making money but people can't always go all willy nilly with someone else's hard work.

Of course I think it's a good thing. As when people try to sell my work they get sued or banned. Which it has happened before. :lol:
Add a Comment: