Closed to new replies
February 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 208

Popping out babies like a Pez Machine

:icontibban:
Tibban Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Student Digital Artist
In relation to a thread I saw floating around here.

People wont stop breeding. Yes I will use the term breeding, and no, I do not care if it isn't a correct term.
Lets take poor countries for example:

1) They have no food
2) There is a lot of disease
3) Children. Children EVERYWHERE.

I don't think I'm the first person to touch upon this subject, but doesn't it seem a little selfish to keep getting pregnant and popping out kids left right and center? You /know/ you're in a poor country. You /know/ you cant support your kids. So why have more? Is it that hard to not pull your leg over someone and shag like its the 21st of December of last year?

Why can't we just make sure these people can't have children. For their sake and the future generations sake. Oh wait.

Human Rights.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconartisticaxis:
ArtisticAxis Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013
I greatly prefer the term "spawning" over "breeding" since the kids are usually little shits anyways.
because parents don't bother with parenting anymore it seems.
:iconangelsdead:
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
they get that many childern so when they get older their kids can take care for them.
Tibban Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013  Student Digital Artist
If the kids or parents live to that age.
true but that will be allright.. 1 of the 15 will survive
Tibban Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Would you enjoy popping out 15 babies from your beef curtains?
I never did, but I know those womans do ;)
:iconkendrubbin:
Kendrubbin Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Student Photographer
Pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop.
:iconartisticaxis:
ArtisticAxis Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013
Watchin' motherfuckers drop.
:iconhametsunocharge:
HametsuNoCharge Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Because having children makes sense if you think about it in terms of continuity. The situation it self is shitty, but livable for the children....do you know whom for which it isn't? The old and the sick. These people don't exactly have welfare, they depend on their kids to take care of them.

....and by the way, all that charity going into third world countries....it's hurting mroe than helping. All those clothes and food, are crippling their commodities markets literally depressing the price of goods and giving rise ot unemployment. The money is simply not ending up in the hands of the citizens starving on the streets....or at least nto enough to warrant a hwole bunch of white people coming into their country and using up their resources. Digging for wells is great and all, but once you're done, you'd help a lot more by just getting the hell out so their economy can stabilize.
:iconwolfclaw97:
wolfclaw97 Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I've lived in China for 6 years, damn it's crowded there. Though, people are people and do whatever they please. Even though was a 1-child law there, they still managed a couple more. :shrug:
Add a Comment: