An astronomically distressing turn of events before the stovetop.

There are few things that occur in my life that simply make me wish I had been straight up smashed during their happenings, as to justify my awe-inspiring amount of stupidity.

Today, I bore the weight of a close friend meddling in the forbidden land of "I-quit-okay-bye" in the form of haphazard use of anti-anxiety pills, having to fetch a considerable amount of energy drinks for her seeing as a trip to the hospital would have complicated things in her life even further for business reasons. The experience forced me to take action and be of some service to someone who needed me the most out of anyone else in her life, because I'm apparently a professional hopeless, depressed person who knows exactly what to say and do in the case you've just about had enough of your own trials. I do not necessarily object to this, so...

Surprisingly, this was not the worst thing that happened today. That was all fine and dandy in its own convoluted, twisted way, since nothing seriously catastrophic happened, right?

The immense horror I was faced with shortly afterwards resulted in a certain cinematic, science-fiction sort of response. I had not eaten anything the entire day, so I took it upon myself to concoct one of my delectable, award-winning, mouth watering culinary masterpieces. My egg sandwich is quite popular with all the people living here in my one bedroom apartment. Needless to say, I was excited to hear that I was going to make a classic blackvragor egg sandwich...

I procured the necessary ingredients from my fridge, unbeknownst to me the devious nature of a carton containing only two eggs on its far right and its whimsical distribution of weight. Thus, I foolishly gathered what I needed in an entire arm load. I placed the bread on the counter, the cheese, the....wait where has that wily carton of eggs gone? Oh yes, it is plunging toward the floor at what appears to be light speed, flipping me the bird the entire way down.

It goes without saying that the downward trajectory of the only two eggs left in the entire apartment proved to be problematic, and I immediately burst into an animalistic utterance consisting an earth shattering volume.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

splat.

I stood in a stupor as I gaped at the liquid remnants of what was to be the key ingredient in my breakfast delight. They mockingly spread across the floor without a purposeful direction. I felt robbed. I immediately became insulted by the tragic, uncanny nature of my situation. I was disgusted with myself.

"HOW COULD I DROP THE FUCKING EGGS? WHY!?" After a moment of lament, I put away the now useless ingredients and retreated to my burrow of a bedroom and pouted until my cat told me to knock it off and give him food.

...*sob*

Also, if I actually had a life, I'm sure this would make for one completely superficial complaint, considering my introductory tale, which indeed made for a previously distraught mood. I figure after dealing with what I did, the smashing of my eggs just made the day exponentially worse.

Carry on.
Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Chicken puberty.

mmmmmm
I know this feeling. Too well. Shitty day, and then you DROP YOUR FOOD AUGH WHY GOD WHY
I would be extremely pissed off if I dropped the last few eggs in the house, especially if I was craving them, like today, I was really craving carbonara, I too only had two eggs left, but it was a glorious carbonara. :la:

It could be worse though, you could of dropped a carving knife and it went through your foot. =B I hope your mate will be okay. :hug:
If I had dropped a carving knife through my foot, this post would be decidedly more interesting, haha.

Seems she's fine now, by the way. Thanks :)
I dropped a carving knife into my hand when I was eight. I still have the scar there too. D=

No problem. =3
I've still got like three boxes of eggs in my fridge. :la:

I hope your friend will feel better soon..
Why so many eggs?! :stare:
Because they're fucking delicious! :stare:
Eggs are quite precious. I always think the batch will break when I put it in a bag to take home, but.. eh. >.<

It happens, though. :nod:
I love my eggs. They take front seat on the way back from the grocery store. I was truly traumatized that their falling was my own silly doing. :C
You couldn't even salvage them? :(
We need to just get you a chicken.
I once had chickens when I was in middle school. My parents got me some chicks and I got to raise them. Then they gave them away when they were all grown up. :stare:
I know, I was completely distraught.
I had bacon and eggs for breakfast this morning. :meow:
"having to fetch a considerable amount of energy drinks for her seeing as a trip to the hospital would have complicated things in her life even further for business reasons"

Speaking of which, I forgot to mention you would call bull shit on something at the end of the post...
Have you tried ctrl+alt+delete?
I hear that doesn't work in real life. :C
This is why cereal. :noes:
Cereal is laaaaaame!
Blasphemy of the highest order! :iconmadnoesplz: