Bombs away!

If you hate cussing then don't read this otherwise this should fucking awesome for me that is!

FOR FUCK SAKE!

Stop commenting on my mother fucking grammar! Oh I forgot a mother fucking comma big fucking deal! You can read right? RIGHT? Apparently not! So forget some mother fucking commas is that all you can fucking focus on? What are you my Language Arts teacher? I mean God forbid I miss a comma or two! I bet if my words were fucking flawless you'd complain about the way I cuss you mother fuckers! Well fuck you!

I'm still venting!

I'm sick of the fact that in this fucking world we have some how confused what is right and wrong. It's right to cuss out a kid (let's say one of those kids with depression and is suicidal, not the fakes, the real deal) online and the people who cuss the kid out are actually adults who are just sick! But it's wrong to forget a comma. It's right to swerve to avoid hitting a bunny in the road and kill a family of five but it's wrong to kill the bunny! It's right to post naked pictures of yourself but it's wrong to put make up on! What the hell!?

Another thing dear teenagers shut the fuck up! You're not invincible you can die too! Stop saying, "No one in this school is stupid enough to bring a gun/bomb to school it'll never happen here." Ha! We are no different from the victims of Columbine! Hell we had a fucking bomb threat earlier last semester! Yet, you still think it won't happen. Fucking kids keep saying, "Those freshmen kids wouldn't have done it!" How the fuck do you know!!!??? We're lucky they got caught because they were stupid enough to post their plans on Facebook!

To you people who keep annoying the shit out of me on here. OMFG! I don't fucking make threads to be insulted I'm making complaints to do the same fucking thing everyone else is doing! TO FUCKING COMPLAIN! So shut the hell up and leave me the fuck alone or actually say something useful!!!

And to the people in charge the gun restrictions have you ever been in a U.S. history class? Go find out house the prohibition of alcohol worked out in the 1920's!

And to the people who worry about world problems, don't worry help them!

And to my kindle who is spazzing out stop it!

And back to teenagers not all white people are racist so shut up!

And to rich snooty kids who go on and on about wanting their car, you're rich buy one! Or hey stop bugging your parents about it I'm sure they're busy!

And to the close minded people why don't you open your minds! I'm open minded to everything but to whatever the people who piss me off in the forum say because no I will not log off and kill myself what the hell is the matter with you!!!?

To parents and adults who cuss out kids get a life you're an adult stop messing with kids!

And to the perverted boys OMG why!!!? I'm fucking eating a Popsicle and my guy-friend comes up to me with two stuck together and says, "My Popsicle is bigger than your Popsicle!" Are all guys this annoying and gross!!!? Why why why why!!!!!????

And to you yeah you who is going to read this and say something nasty to me. I already predicted what you will say so go away and I know some dufus will post, "Really what was I going to say?" so don't bother!

And back to the girl who had sex with her dog that's wrong, sick, and why do guys in my school find it a turn on?

And to my headache, my mother fucking headache go the fuck away!

And to people who are anti-America...shut the hell up. We already have one crazy dude who kidnapped a 6 year old boy in Alabama we don't need more people like you!

And if you're against everything I just shouted about good for you and make a complaint thread but not in my fucking thread!

Sincerely, <= look I used a fucking comma

Jinx Firesong
Comments170
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
A 'cuss' is an 'annoying or stubborn person or animal'. You are a cuss. :meow:
American teenagers sound silly.
't's not always us. :stare:
Believe it or not, it's good people correct you on your grammar. Otherwise, you'll keep making the mistakes. Don't blame your kindle on making those wrongs because you don't look over what you write. You should take some time and correct those mistakes.

People of the internet can be harsh and rude, but so can real life. Don't take it seriously if it bothers you, or you can take what they said into consideration.

The students at your school are just asking for a gun/bomb in their school. You're right, though, know one is invincible. Schools are no different from Columbine's bad luck.

Are all guys this annoying and gross!!!?!
No, all guys are not all annoying and gross. Stop hanging around the wrong guys so you can stop saying this. :facepalm:
speaking of grammar correction, it is not "Know one is invincible", it is "No one is invincible" I know you will not make that mistake again. :)
:facepalm: Wow, I "corrected" that sentence before I posted it. Thank you.
Actually, this is not at all poorly written. I happen not to agree with much of it but that's a whole mess of 'nother stories....
... Ah, teenage girls.
Jinx maybe you should consider not going on here. You're just going to end up insulted.
lol shes a fuckin cute dog :3 your just jelous cuz shes easier to look at then you! :D
You're comparing the kidnapping of a 6 year old to racist people? :iconstareshakeplz:
You're annoying. You and The-Vibeke are probably the same person. You're both certainly the same level of annoying.

:|
I don't impersonate ugly people