Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
February 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 43

miss -understood and captain obvious unite!

:iconttfnjinx:
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Student Interface Designer
Don't you hate it when a person walks right up to you and pokes at your face saying, "you have pimple!"?

That happened to me today. I know very well my skin gets oily from time to time. My mother makes it very clear to me every day to put on face lotion and such to clear up my skin. I am well aware that as a teenager with whacky hormones I will get pimples and more annoyances everyone does its completely natural.

I used to be embarrassed by this back when I was younger but then I realized no one is flawless and some pimples go away.

But today a girl walked up to me and said I needed to pop a zit and if I needed help she would do it for me! ...I'm not offended but its a little...I don't know disturbing to have that offer? If I was younger I would have cared more about this but I don't right now, at least not anymore.

And then there the people who say I care too much about my appearance. So what if I do? So what if I care whether or not I look like I'm clean? I want people to know oh shes mature enough to know how to dress, to put on make up, to take care of her hair. I want to look like I care about myself.

I don't exactly care about whether or not someone likes me. I'm not trying to look like miss beauty queen no, I just want people to know that I am capable of looking nice. If you were hiring g a person for an important job would you hire a kid who looks like she hasn't washed herself in days, wearing a dirty t shirt and sweat pants or would you hire a girl in a clean outfit who looks like she client responsible enough to take care of herself?

So I'm not trying to sound like the average insecure teenage though yes, I have felt that way before it is not important at this moment.

You're also probably wondering where my complaint is? My complaints are that 1) I don't like it when people state the obvious and point out my flaws and 2) I don't like being misunderstood as the average teenager who cares about what other people think about her.

There you go. This is a long complaint with no cuss words in it at all. I tried very hard to force my kindle to coorperate with me because it hates grammar.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwingedwolfdog:
wingedwolfdog Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Student General Artist
Kidding me? Too much posts. Go complain in your journal.
:iconhorrificsensation:
HorrificSensation Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013
:iconwingedwolfdog:
wingedwolfdog Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Student General Artist
Adorable~
:iconhorrificsensation:
HorrificSensation Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013
thank you :3
:iconkrazylunatic666:
KrazyLunatic666 Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013
Thats even more insane than me and I'm completely insane
:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Professional
I actually understood your complaint perfectly.

Yes, it's there and it happens. So what does anybody accomplish by pointing it out?

And yeah, the offer to pop it for you is just... eeesh.
:icon290pika:
290Pika Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Student Filmographer
Wash your face.
:iconallura-darkelf:
Allura-Darkelf Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Student General Artist
That's really weird. :stare:

If you are willing to try it, I recommend St. Ive's apricot face scrub. It's an exfoliating cleanser that's like $4.00 at Wal Mart. It cleared my face up pretty well.
:iconjuliabohemian:
Juliabohemian Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Professional Photographer
Someone offered to pop your zit? She needs to be punched in the face.
:iconmasterplanner:
MasterPlanner Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
Complaints is not your Journal. :B
Add a Comment: