Details

Closed to new replies
February 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 21

Just... why.

:iconreadthewholelibrary:
So I'm not a fan of today. I just did quite badly on a chemistry quiz and a biology test due to being sick and not having time to study. I was sick because I had a bad reaction to donating blood (a combination of not eating or drinking quite enough due to exhaustion and not being able to find food that day that was low enough in fat so they'd still be able to do the blood tests). Being sick also made an old but still very annoying back injury hurt a lot more.
Today I'm feeling better... Except that my coat just disappeared and may have been stolen when I forgot it in the cafeteria for five minutes. It's cold outside and I really freaking like that coat. If someone did steal it and it turns out they really needed a coat that much (unlikely, as if you're paying for college you can go to a thrift store and pay $10 for a coat, or deal for a month until it gets warmer) they could have just... like... asked.
Why. Why today. Why.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvi0letdream:
vi0letdream Feb 1, 2013  Student General Artist
maybe someone took it to the lost and found
:iconshininginthedarkness:
I fell down the stairs at my internship on Tuesday and had to act like my leg wasn't hurt the rest of the week.
It totally is :stare: my body hates me. It doesn't heal normally.
:iconikiska:
iKiska Feb 1, 2013  Student General Artist
If you had properly prepared your body for the blood donation, you wouldn't have gotten sick, and thus would have been well enough to study for the chemistry quiz.

As for the coat, check the lost and found, or borrow a coat of your choosing from one of your housemates who has way too many goddamn coats. This is how I acquired my current coat.
:iconpinkmitten:
Get a snow leopard to cuddle you.
:iconkawaii-cookies:
kawaii-cookies Feb 1, 2013  Student General Artist
we all have bad days :hug:
:iconsomnusvorus:
Somnusvorus Feb 1, 2013   Digital Artist
I can't afford the costs of college at all. However, I live in a country that if you are from an economical socially disadvantaged background, they will pay your fees. Since I fall into that category, I only have to pay maintenance! :dummy:

However, if you have been as poor as I have, you learn to stretch your money. :C
:iconredmarlin:
if you're paying for college you can go to a thrift store and pay $10 for a coat
Bullsheeeet, if you're paying for college, you're pinching every penny you can muster up for said college payments.
:iconneurotype:
neurotype Feb 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Awwww D:

And what boho said--go for it! I was a pretty broke college student myself. ALL THE MONEY GOES TO TUITION, ASSHOLES.
:iconreadthewholelibrary:
Most people here, if not all, can afford coats and if not they can check our free box or such. But I found my coat! :D
:iconneurotype:
neurotype Feb 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Awesome! Where was it, lost and found or just hanging out? :eager:
Add a Comment: