Details

Closed to new replies
January 31, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 54

So much pain!

:iconjonnyaltezza:
I was a bit intoxicated the night before last night and got into a bit of a scuffle with someone, you know body shots but none above the neck. What a bad fucking move that was, don't know if we realised how hard we went on each other but now I can't fucking move and its getting worse, I can't breath cause I've either cracked my rib or at least badly bruised it, My neck is swelled up like a bitch and I can barley swallow, I'm hunched over for the same reason.

My arms up to my elbows are just yellow, brown, black and blue and both my fists are fucked (one hand is easily broken due to a failed healing a couple years back).

Oh and worst of all I'm a smoker :( so i cough regularly. Coughing is excruciating on the rib and my body won't allow it to happen, Chest infection here we come!

I'm 23, Not an old man. Damn you body you should be able to withstand more of a beating!

Anti complaint: So glad I'm not employed right now because if I were, I'd have to go to the hospital.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconazza9:
What is this...

I do not even...

Wow...

Humanity is all the more richer due to the fact the OP still breathes!
Bravo!
(Sarcasm FYI)
Well, I never...

You, sir...

...Very rude, Indeed.
:iconazza9:
That I am good sir! That I am.

I suggest you see a medical practitioner lest you succumb to the dreaded bone break fever!
:iconjust-a-witness:
yeah, being drunk makes you feel invincible, but you overdid it, pal xD
:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Jan 31, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
You should go to the doctors, I've seen a man be punched once in the face and die from it, our bodies are squishy, so go.
Must have had something wrong with him to begin with, no? Or was it directly in the temple? I was hit across the head with a bottle of whiskey just this christmas day night and although I did end up going to hospital 2 days later I was fine. I can't imagine one punch killing someone...
:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Jan 31, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Nope, perfectly healthy, just sometimes humans are squishy, I knew someone who got in a fight, a few days later died because of internal damage, just did not know.

He was dead by the time he hit the floor, I was working for the police for a little, and we had to watch the CCTV, they were drunk, and the guy must of hit him with so much force. It does happen though.
:iconnosugarjustanger:
I think the pain we feel when we're intoxicated always gets multiplied by at least 5x when we're sober the next day. :nod: 

if you could do it, get medical inspection. You don't want this hustle to bother you when you're older. Sometimes internal damage causes you a lot more problem in the future than now. Better to not get yourself into financial problem should it be worse in the future and you have to get special treatment. 
:iconbonnieknox:
BonnieKnox Jan 31, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
So true!. My best friend broke her jaw while drunk and the next day could not move the mouth properly and was in pain. We found out the next day her jaw was broken.

She had fallen on the ground while drunk, hit her jaw, came back up and continued partying. She did not have pain then.., until she sobered up... Ugh!
:iconnosugarjustanger:
Wow, she didn't feel something was "off" with her jaw that night? Broken jaw shouldn't be thaaaat painless. She must've had enough to drink! I couldn't imagine myself breaking my jaw... oh god.
Add a Comment: