The definition of "sexy"

Comment hidden
Comments123
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
is the definition of sexy not someone you would be interested in having consensual sex in the missionary position with for the purpose of procreation?

or am i just old-fashioned
some guys are just stupid and weak when it comes to big ass, fake tits(wth is sexy about silacone? lol) and no personality. just like chicks with low self esteem. When I was in high school there were alot of chicks that were desperate for attention for example, i was in the senior lounge with a few friends and one of my friends was sitting with this girl and she started rubbing lotion on here legs...in front of all of us.. >.> i was thinking wow..um ok..the hell? lol
then in winter she was wearing a skirt... again wth? you want frostbite on ur vag or what? >.O lol. sorry rambeling but anyway thats just how most guys are, they become physically attracted first... but im happy to say that my bf is nice and caring and calls me beautiful everyday X] lol
Comment hidden
yeah to me thats saying that guy is in it to just fool around hes not ready to be a man. and yes i was quite disgusted thats why i got up and left XD while my friend was smiling at her lol jeez *rolls eyes*

hehe thats cute me and my bf pretty much do the same thing XD
Comment hidden
Ah I see :) well that is nice ^^
I've only been with my boyfriend and nobody else. We've also been dating for almost 3 years now so I feel good about that ^^
Comment hidden
well thats good happy for yuh ^_^ hehe
YouTube's comment section. :icontheresyourproblemplz:
The actual definition of sexy:[link]
This is why I don't hang around in youtube's comment section anymore. I rather very much be here, at least some people say some funny shit.
Youre a good person I wish there were people like you out there.

I'm sick of seeing guys droop over tan skinny girls with big hips and big boobs! Its not possible for that to be natural guys always say they like girls with a natural look but they get all excited over fake girls like that!

I'm surround by guys like that.

But as a girl we have things like that too. Most girls want the built blonde guy well at least that's the girls I know. One girl thinks I'm insane because I lldont like that. She thinks its weird that I don't like guys my own race and she will constantly call me racist. I'm not obviously I just have a different type.

But you know how people are about the word different.
Comment hidden
I need to find a person just like you.. so hard these days

I'm considered a left over I guess, I'm not tan, don't have a big chest or big but I'm not a perfect height or anything I'm short tiny and paler than a dead person. I'm an "unwanted" one haha but that's the thing being a left over means that all the jerks go for the "prettier" ones and the leave the other guys the sweeter ones with left overs like me! so yes in the end it all kind of works out.

See i love seeing a couple who are not the same race. It's like finally we're moving on!
Comment hidden
GUYS MEN OUT THERE YOU CAN LEARN HOW GET WOMEN YO LOVE YOU BY LISTENING TO THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!

If all the guys welould drop the fantasy and all the girls do the same life would go our way...maybe.

And I love the "Romeo and Juliet couples " or "unlikely lovers "
It's kinda started to bother me how people always make things about a girl's looks :hmm: Whatever they are doing on a video gets boiled down to whether she's hot or not. Even if someone is let's say- singing, the comments are always like "I'd bang that" or even "too thin/fat". Wtf. Did any of those girls ask "Hey, now that you're watching this, what do you think of my body?"

It's kinda... disgusting, really. Always makes me lose faith in guys a bit :B
What did you expect? I've seen pictures of outright ugly women being worshiped in the comments just because they were showing some skin, imagine how much asskissing a bimbo with a D cup would get.

I wonder if girls mindlessly drool at ugly guys just because they're showing some skin or if this is just a genetic defect that only affects males
The latter. It's a psych thing...males in general are more attracted to physical attractiveness of females...thus, they have a weakness for skin. (For females, they look for financial stability and social status in men.) Females put less emphasis on body image so yes, we do like six packs but there had better be a nice face attached.
Youtube. People will always be offended.
To me, sexy is a combination of lots of things.
Personality, sense of humor, and obviously their looks.
Right now, I'm thinking of Sofia Vergara. :la:
[link] that's the true definition of sexy.
Comment hidden