Closed to new replies
January 29, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 185

The definition of "sexy"

:iconantarcticrainbow:
AntarcticRainbow Jan 29, 2013   Traditional Artist
Recently, I got into an argument with multiple people on youtube about how everyone was hating an attractive woman because she was "too good for them."
I initially responded that she was a bit too curvaceous for my tastes and that I personally did not see when a woman being attractive according to social "norm" automatically made anyone hating on her jealous because they could not be with her. Seeing as I did not find her as attractive as someone with a more toned down and humble figure.
Many people began ranting about how wrong I was and yatta yatta yatta "you don't like curves, you queer"
Here's the thing though. Just WHY does EVERYONE think that large chest and butt are the ONLY way a woman can be attractive? They forget all about personality. It's distasteful.
Plus, I have a girlfriend. I find her attractive for being: 1. Smart, 2. Cute, 3. Small in stature and with a more realistic figure.

I posted:
"I personally find her body a bit too curvaceous for my tastes."
and some guy then proceeds to respond:
"Lololol, and you think she would want you? What if you're not her taste? What if you're no one's taste?"

Well, honestly, I'm my girlfriend's taste. And she's my taste. I don't care if some woman with a curvaceous body wants me. What part of "she's not my taste" don't you understand? Seriously, I posted that I personally didn't find her to be attractive to me. And this guy flies off about no one wanting me. Really?

If not wanting someone with a really curved out body means that NOBODY wants you back, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

It's guys like this that hate on fat women for being "ugly" Ughhhh. I want to puke.

The worst part is is that I didn't mean to hate on the woman with curves, merely point out that not everyone is attracted to that sort of thing. Apparently, that's not normal and must therefore be a bad thing.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconieighton:
Ieighton Jan 31, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
is the definition of sexy not someone you would be interested in having consensual sex in the missionary position with for the purpose of procreation?

or am i just old-fashioned
AntarcticRainbow Jan 31, 2013   Traditional Artist
It should really be about love and personality, but hey, whatever floats your boat as long as you're not a jackass about it.
:iconhorrificsensation:
some guys are just stupid and weak when it comes to big ass, fake tits(wth is sexy about silacone? lol) and no personality. just like chicks with low self esteem. When I was in high school there were alot of chicks that were desperate for attention for example, i was in the senior lounge with a few friends and one of my friends was sitting with this girl and she started rubbing lotion on here legs...in front of all of us.. >.> i was thinking wow..um ok..the hell? lol
then in winter she was wearing a skirt... again wth? you want frostbite on ur vag or what? >.O lol. sorry rambeling but anyway thats just how most guys are, they become physically attracted first... but im happy to say that my bf is nice and caring and calls me beautiful everyday X] lol
Yeah, I find it somewhat offensive that it appears the only thing some peopel want in a relationship is intercourse to the point that not only are people desperate (I would have been greatly disgusted in your situation) but care nothing for actual personality.

Awwwwwwwww /)^3^(\ Soooo sweet. Well, I'm happy for you. My girlfriend is similar. We always shower each other in compliments and have fake arguments when we debate who is the prettiest.
yeah to me thats saying that guy is in it to just fool around hes not ready to be a man. and yes i was quite disgusted thats why i got up and left XD while my friend was smiling at her lol jeez *rolls eyes*

hehe thats cute me and my bf pretty much do the same thing XD
Indeed. I am personally against sex until marriage in my own life. I would make sure that it would be the life I had chosen before committing, and then actually committing.
Ughhhh. It's good you left though. Better not to get involved.

D'awwwwww. I'm glad others do it.
Ah I see :) well that is nice ^^
I've only been with my boyfriend and nobody else. We've also been dating for almost 3 years now so I feel good about that ^^
:3
Awwwww Same here with my girlfriend. It's my first relationship and she says it's also her best so I'm pretty happy. We're a younger relationship though. Little over half a year.
well thats good happy for yuh ^_^ hehe
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
YouTube's comment section. :icontheresyourproblemplz:
Add a Comment: