I got cockblocked by a dumb blonde bimbo bitch

Good morning complaints.

Usually I wouldn't start a thread like this but I'm feeling really pissed right now and I had to vent. So put up with it for god's sake, it's only a forum thread. Why do people get so sensitive about such things?

Every day, for the last few months I've been thinking about this guy. Now maybe you don't know this but I'm afraid of getting friendzoned so I keep putting off asking him out.

So today I decided to try anyway. I mean, the worse he could do is tell me my hair smells... or that we can't date because I don't have a car to pick him up. Seems mundane enough, right? Well how wrong I was!

Such is the plight of the gifted! I started by flicking my hair around and getting his attention then walked up to him to ask the question. Just as I was going to, this dumb blonde bimbo bitch cockblocked me, shoved me aside and went on to flirt with him.

Well normally that wouldn't pull me off but what really threw me off was that the guy seemed to like it... and within minutes they were cuddling and all that. It made me really uncomfortable now I feel really bad about the whole thing. I mean he is the love of my life, he just doesn't know it yet!

How about I cut the chase and say why this is still bothering me so much? Because other guys are still hitting on me and I don't like it. I feel like I should be loving all the attention but all I can think of is my sweetheart. I feel like I'm being used for my emotions. It's not my fault!

On a last note, being in love is so hard. Why must love tear us apart like this? Of course, I could use this as inspiration for my fantasy novel trilogy but GRRRRRRRRR it looks like I have writer's block right now. I hate writer's block. HATE HATE HATE. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Comments207
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Guess who!

Not even hard to figure out lolol
I don't want to be friendzoned.
Yet, you friendzoned all the other guys who are hitting on you. Have you even given those guys a chance?

I mean he is the love of my life, he just doesn't know it yet!
Are you a stalker because you are creepy.
..all I can think of is my sweetheart..
Again creepy.

..being in love is so hard.
You aren't in love. Anyone can tell you that. :l
I was going to say 'nobody cares who you are' but I think we do. :giggle:

Whoever you are, well played.
and I rest my case. You didn't move on, and if you think this one encounter with miss cockblock was bad, just wait till he starts dating someone.

Wake the fuck up and cut your losses. You're obsessed with this guy and it isn't healthy.
I'm really starting to question this; why does nobody see that :iconthe-vibeke: and :iconthe-vikebe: are two different people? Even one of the mods were convinced.
when you glance at a username for a second, it does that.
I guess so but I expected a mod to have more wit than that.
:lol:

Dude, acronyms. Acronyms everywhere! :la:
Why would you disrespect someone by calling them a "dumb blonde bimbo bitch?" o_O
I don't know, why not?
I guess he likes blondes and people who don't drag their feet.
Not to be rude but I understand her point. I mean how would you feel if this was you? I think you guys need to be a little more nicer to her. I can't force you to be nice or undertand what she is talking though. The Vikebe I feel so bad for you. I really hope things get better.
Haha. At this point, you're the least rude of everyone who posted in any of her threads. :)
Go through her threads and look at the first letters of each paragraph.
*looks at the thread's title:

:iconthatsracistplz:

I mean, "dumb blonde bimbo bitch"?
How it is racist? The OP didn't single the DBBB in question out based on her race, but her hair color.
Perhaps so, but blond hair is commonly associated with people of European descent.
But what if the OP was of European descent themselves? Or had blonde hair as well? What if the blonde was asian, or hispanic, or of african-descent? We don't have enough information on either of the women in question to start throwing the 'race'-card around.
I remember reading in another thread that Vibeke had partial Korean ancestry, though you do raise a good point about a lack of information otherwise. Of course, this thread probably wasn't started by the real Vibeke but by a troll disguised as her.
Hear that? That's the sound of no one caring. :la:
We get it, you're a writer.
Wow, drastic name change. :D