January 29, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 206

I got cockblocked by a dumb blonde bimbo bitch

:iconthe-vikebe:
The-Vikebe Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013
Good morning complaints.

Usually I wouldn't start a thread like this but I'm feeling really pissed right now and I had to vent. So put up with it for god's sake, it's only a forum thread. Why do people get so sensitive about such things?

Every day, for the last few months I've been thinking about this guy. Now maybe you don't know this but I'm afraid of getting friendzoned so I keep putting off asking him out.

So today I decided to try anyway. I mean, the worse he could do is tell me my hair smells... or that we can't date because I don't have a car to pick him up. Seems mundane enough, right? Well how wrong I was!

Such is the plight of the gifted! I started by flicking my hair around and getting his attention then walked up to him to ask the question. Just as I was going to, this dumb blonde bimbo bitch cockblocked me, shoved me aside and went on to flirt with him.

Well normally that wouldn't pull me off but what really threw me off was that the guy seemed to like it... and within minutes they were cuddling and all that. It made me really uncomfortable now I feel really bad about the whole thing. I mean he is the love of my life, he just doesn't know it yet!

How about I cut the chase and say why this is still bothering me so much? Because other guys are still hitting on me and I don't like it. I feel like I should be loving all the attention but all I can think of is my sweetheart. I feel like I'm being used for my emotions. It's not my fault!

On a last note, being in love is so hard. Why must love tear us apart like this? Of course, I could use this as inspiration for my fantasy novel trilogy but GRRRRRRRRR it looks like I have writer's block right now. I hate writer's block. HATE HATE HATE. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconaoidimitri:
AoiDimitri Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Guess who!

Not even hard to figure out lolol
:iconx666nightmare666x:
x666NiGhTmArE666x Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013
I don't want to be friendzoned.
Yet, you friendzoned all the other guys who are hitting on you. Have you even given those guys a chance?

I mean he is the love of my life, he just doesn't know it yet!
Are you a stalker because you are creepy.
..all I can think of is my sweetheart..
Again creepy.

..being in love is so hard.
You aren't in love. Anyone can tell you that. :l
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013
I was going to say 'nobody cares who you are' but I think we do. :giggle:

Whoever you are, well played.
:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
and I rest my case. You didn't move on, and if you think this one encounter with miss cockblock was bad, just wait till he starts dating someone.

Wake the fuck up and cut your losses. You're obsessed with this guy and it isn't healthy.
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013
I'm really starting to question this; why does nobody see that :iconthe-vibeke: and :iconthe-vikebe: are two different people? Even one of the mods were convinced.
:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
when you glance at a username for a second, it does that.
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
I guess so but I expected a mod to have more wit than that.
:icontales-of-haven:
Tales-of-Haven Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013
:lol:

Dude, acronyms. Acronyms everywhere! :la:
:iconthevibeke:
TheVibeke Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
Why would you disrespect someone by calling them a "dumb blonde bimbo bitch?" o_O
:iconthe-vikebe:
The-Vikebe Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013
I don't know, why not?
Add a Comment: