FUCK COLLEGE MOTHAFUCKARS

Too many motherfuckers got degreez n no job! That shit is faggotry at it’s finest. People build a business in the time it takes to get a gay ass degree. First off, you taking a lot of classes you fucking hate. FUCK THAT SHIT! Secondly, When you get a degree you should find yourself in your new high paying job as soon as that faggot old white dude gives you your degree paper on graduation. Too many motherfuckers have degrees for college to mean anything! FUCK COLLEGE NIGGA! The only major that can guarantee you a job is medical n everybody ain’t into medical so everyone else fucked up! I am basing this off facts. Today more ppl hold degrees than ever before in American history, and yet I find the unemployment rate skyrocketing! It takes no particular brains to get a degree! Anybody can get that piece of paper, so everyone putting all they hope into college thinking they gone be making a lot of money in the end… iz just fucking stupid! School is not the only option! And just cause somebody don’t wanna go to college don’t make them a idiot they just got better things they tryna do wit they life maybe. Don’t fucking speak on my grammer you fuckers, I know it’s fucked up. You just think your smart! As long as ppl understand me it’s good. FUCK GRAMMER N PROPER LANGUAGE! FUCK COLLEGE!
Comments260
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You are an idiot mate.
Hooray for medical school!
What?? ...Never mind .... lets all stare in awe at the majestic beauty of the platypus:
:iconplatypusplz::iconsays1plz:you are obviously very intelligent,may your life be ever prosperous.
that thing ugly as fuck.
That's because you see through uneducated eyes
WHERE IS SHE??? WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE???
Wait it's not yo' sister is it? I already fuckher
The kid has a point, even if he sounded like a dumbass when he stated it. All colleges do these days is regurgitate the same crap you've had crammed into your head since grade school, and make it a pre-req for the classes that do pertain to your actual vocation. All so they can be sure to pump you for as much money as possible. I've met just as many dumbasses with degrees as I have those without. In this day and age, with information so readily available, colleges are nearly obsolete in their current form.
exactly my point!
Fuck community college, let's get drunk and eat chicken fingers.
no. fuck college and let's focus on rich futures doing what we want!
What I posted was a reference to Trailer Park Boys. :bucktooth:
"YO DAWG YOLO SWAG SHIT MAN I NO NEED GRAMMAR OR BASIC LIFE SKILLS I'LL DIE ALONE AND WILL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING BECAUSE YOLO BITCH"

Well, when you forget how to breathe, no one will miss you.
You aren't going to get far with that attitude.
believe me, I will.
All I can see is "YOYOYO DAWGZ DIZ SHIT BE UNCOOL, YO. COLLEGE R 4 NERDZ, DAWG."
LOL! I spelled nothing like that you dork!