Skunks and babyfurs

I joined a bunch of skunk groups. Cause they're adorabs animals.
But half the drawings in those groups are diapered babyfurs.. >_<
This is not what I signed up for!
Comments226
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ha, I know the feeling. I personally love kangaroos but I can't find any nice anthro kangaroo art without the furry 'paw' fetish placed on it.
xD Haha, yeah, I can imagine that would be a problem too..
Your own kangaroo anthros are pretty awesome. =D
Is it bad most skunks I see on FA aren't like this at all?

Most of 'em are cartoony skunks basically. Because then they have extremely fluffy huggable tails. XD
I'm never on FurAffinity :ohnoes: But yeah.. It's pretty bad that the ones here are worse than the ones there..
I kinda assumed FA would be at least 20x worse.. Although I think they stopped allowing cub-art, right? So that could have something to do with it..
If you think FA's going to be 20x worse, avoid SoFurry or InkBunny. InkBunny has that nickname "Pedobunny" for a reason.
Lol, never heard of either of those before.. xD Front-page of Inkbunny doesn't look too bad..
But I'm sure it'd be worse if you're actually a member and browse it some more.
They only stopped allowing sexual images of minors. Babyfurs are still allowed. Might have scared a few off, though.
Prolly did.

:ohnoes: Are you a hermaphrodite?
Any reason you need to know?
No. I was just wondering because you've got "other" on your profile.. Instead of male or female.
Aah. I thought I might have dropped some weird hints or something that I just hadn't noticed :lol:

No, I just find it easier to not tell. People tend to automatically judge a person based on gender, I like to make them get to know me first :B
View all replies
You mean there's skunks wearing diapers!? I also love skunks too and every time I look for skunk art on here I noticed that there's hardly any skunk art .
Yup.. Cartoon humanoid baby skunks..:

There are some nice skunk related drawings as well.. But there's just a lot more babyfurs in comparison.. ^^;
You really have to look hard to find nice drawings.
I still think skunks in diapers look cute but I prefer real pictures or drawings of skunks instead. I do plan on drawing skunks but the thing is I don't know how to draw that anatomy that well. Anyways I have an OC who has a pet skunk named ,Lily, and she's walking her in this picture Can you tell me if I can improve anything with the anatomy of Lily?
The shape of the body is pretty far off.. ^^;
Try looking at reference pictures of skunks in similar poses to the one you want to draw.
Here's a good example: [link]
Thank you for the picture =D BTW I love your skunk icon :hug:
=) You're welcome. And thank you. =D
What do you think
=) Cute!
The reason it's not very skunk shaped is because skunks normally have a bigger rear and tummy.
And their back is usually arched, like this: [link]
And it's tail could be bigger and fluffier. :la: But that's just cause fluffy tails are cute.

How do you like mine:

She's a champagne coloured skunk and she's drinking champagne.
Thanks for the tips

Looks pretty good, not very skunk colored though ;) (JK)
You're welcome. =)

[link] :ohnoes: These are most common here.
=D Yeah, they are.
Comment hidden