#Complaints2013

If you were to complain here, what would you complain about? Or what complaint do you have?

My complaint: My toes are cold.
Comments400
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My lips are chapped.
EVERYTHING. First of all, the guy from next door likes to tease and make fun of me. He suceeds, but i end up liking him. and them he doesn't pay atention to me anymore and blows me off and moves away (legit). After i decide to try to at least not think about him and forget him, he comes back and he starts to tease me again. that messes me up, and i just can't bear it! Drop the tough, strong girl act, and start to cry. I can't stop myself. I can't hold it in anymore. And then my basketball season ended, with my team winning absoulutly no games at all. great huh? And then i'm being forced to take lessons i don't even enjoy. not to mention i'm in a fight with my best friend (sister-type). There, end of story :) feel good taking it out. Thanks for reading! :iconflirtwinkplz:
Tomorrow I have to go to school... and I want noodles right nowww......
I have no inspiration to finish my story!!!! ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!
Well prosaix, I would complain about work.

You ever have one of those days where... if you were to just quit your work that day and walk right out and never look back, then the whole building would just fucking collapse because you do EVERYTHING there and you wonder how in the hell those ingrates would manage things if you weren't there?
Not having a membership for Aqworlds :iconcannotevenplz:
Its not summer and I cant ride my bike D: (bmx)
-
There is no indoor skateparks near my house D:
Complaint: Why do people have to come bother me when I'm in the middle of something important?
Right when the snow was just about to finish melting, it snowed again. :stare: This is like the third time it's happening. :angered:
I would complain that having a thread for complaints in the Complaints forum is needlessly redundant.

Shortly afterward I would probably complain about your no doubt scathing and/or sarcastic response to my first complaint.
1.Youtube. (Its being a pain in my ass right now)

2. I still have not done my homework

3. Some people I know who I will not name...
I had to think for a while and realized I wouldn't put any of those complaints here. I'm in some way responsible for all the little miseries in my life (school trouble - I chose the program knowing it would be hard, hard-to-deal-with-relatives - I could stand up for myself but the consequences don't feel quite worth it, etc.) and the good folk of the complaints forum are very quick to go for that particular sore spot.
There's this stupid little bitch, says that she's all sad because someone cussed her out. Okay, actually she posted a new 'story' (we're talking about fanfiction.net, baby) and the summary said that if you're against bullying and such then read and review, thus it only got 80 words about her being sad and totally unhappy because a complete stranger just called you a fucker.

Got into her profile and oh, filled with that cliche romance quotes and "...., then copy and paste this on your profile.", some other stuff like against abortion and racism and how girls rule way more then guys.

Typical stupid dumbfuck that's about.. mm, eleven or twelve?

And you should have seen on how much people agreed and supported her... oh my god, just... :stare:

My review is slightly different from the others, and I couldn't wait for her to take it hook line and sinker. It's been a while since I argue with somebody over the internet. :dummy:

Kay, rant over.
Fuck you, there's already a forum for complaints. I KNOW you know where to find it.
School related things. Like the dipshit of a male at my school, who is obviously a hipster. :lol:

Otherwise, it would be about my Spanish class and crap. Srsly, Spanish is hard if you learned 2 languages before.

And also why the hell the glass door to the backyard is misted like it just snowed smoke or something.

And how my cat is snoring and twitching like crazy.

And how my stepfather always eats separate from the family later in the night.

I have a lot.
Parents: Something's wrong with the computer, blames you - Something's wrong with you, blames the computer.
Applying for a traineeship is about as simple as making a Christian understand what evolution actually is. :crying:
I would complain about all the passive-aggressive people I was forced to work with this past weekend. Dx
What was this work about? :la: