Is the Administration of DA on drugs?

...they got to be. They are giving Daily Deviations to just about anything. I've been following the deviations for the past two weeks and although some are good, all the traditional mediums have been awful. What type of drugs are the adminstration on: Acid, Pcp, Shrooms, CRACK!!!!!!??
Comments400
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
WHAT TYPE OF DRUGS ARE THEY ON

CAFFEINE

OCULAR LUBRICANT
So what's everyone having for lunch today?
They are probably hammering the Jefferies a little too hard.
I agree... The other day I saw a DD that was a screen capture of someone's page -__-
[link] you mean this right? It's actually a type of script (there's gallery specifically for that)
Not just that one, others too that aren't that great. I saw a selfie in the DD section once aswell. I don't think it takes a genius to realise just about anything can get a DD these days...
I'm not too wild about selfies but typically I find it a bit easier to try suggesting something instead.
For once, you come up with a good complaint. I applaud.
You can thank that "it's not a reward it's just a feature" puke for the low quality.
I drew this in literally seven minutes.

And it's better then several of your paintings. The face, while inhuman, is actually correct.
T_T You're good.
I'm planning on more detail later.
Sweet... it's a cool drawing.
Lol...looks like shit
Better then you. You can't even draw eyes or human faces well.
Only because it's a sketch, you know, sketches usually look rough and messy when it's just the first part of making a complete drawing/painting/digital piece.
Have you seen the hands he paints?
they are mutated feet.
Oh god, you're right.
Pretty fucking wretched eh?
View all replies
Someday, someone will give you an award just for being the ignorant dipshit you are.