'Prosaix' What the Fuck's this person's problem

Normally I'm against actually naming someone but this mindless ass hole seems to be popping up on a lot of boards posting useless shit, causing drama and being an all around mother fucking ass hole.

Seriously you moron, get the fuck of DA all you do is cause trouble.
Comments319
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thread closed at request of OP
Do you realize how many complaints about =prosaix there are?

I'm selling an ugly painting to buy food and supplies for the cats at the animal shelter. Just thought I'd plug that here because it seems a better use of space.
This is adorable.
Look at this fluttery tail :dummy:
Seen it already and I love it
Interesting ... oO
It's a new kind of adoptables by =Foxbane :dummy:
She's just a troll. She's really not all that bad- she just likes fucking with people. Don't let 'em bother you.
They come free with every visit to the Complaints forum. I like their stamps. :)
Block them. Block, block, block! :happybounce:
Prosaix never bothered me :shrug:
Heehee hes fun to annoy
I would.
And I mean that sexually.
'Joined today'... Who are you?
Destiny is 18, not 21. :evileye:
To be young again :iconwomanweepplz:
Forum regulars are very sassy, intelligent, and unforgiving to those stubbornly unaquainted to the forum heirarchy, in which the prosaix is at the top. The prosaix is one of the forum regulars family, specially equipped with an hourglass figure, rosebud belly button, bangin' bikini bod and dahlia vagina. It's main diet is noobs, and sensitive gazelle. Otherwise, the prosaix preys on the unsuspecting animal.

It's hunting grounds are the wide open spaces of the complaints forum, or the plains of the deviants section. But really it can survive anywhere it wants. It is that snarky.
It is best to simply tolerate the prosaix, lurk or avoid it's usual forums entirely. Don't feed the trolls.