Eminem SUCKS

Eminem SUCKS. He is one of the characters that have contributed to homophobia within Hip Hop culture and youth. Before there was fake ass people like Eminem and 50-Cent, Hip Hop was 100% tolerant of other sexual orientations. It was a way of voicing how discrimination is wrong and the pain that black people go through. Eminem will NEVER feel what its like to be followed in a store, or be arrested because he "looked suspicious", so he will never know what it feels like! He is also a hypocrite, rapping about such things when he himself segregates not only the homosexuals, but yes, black people! In his movie 8 Mile, he rapped the verse "Everything blacks do, whites do it better." What kind of impression is that to young boys who are his main fans? There is a war on black people, and their not even safe in their own culture, Hip Hop, which they made! Eminem will never compare to Tupac or Missy Elliot! Eminem is one of the main people behind the downfall of Hip Hop!!!
Comments471
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Everybody seems to disagree with you because what you think is totally wrong :D why dont you actually read about him insted of assume crap.
lol yeah that means im right XD
[link] have a nice day
Ya, keep telling yourself that. :)
only stating the obvious XD and everybody else is disagreeing with you also lol 50 points for me 0 for you :D
I disagree with everything you said. Eminem is one of the top 50 best rapper out there selling more than 30 million copies. Eminem has put it down going against rappers in rap battles in the underground and earning his respect to get in the game. Finally blowing to rap about his emotions and and still selling albums. Sure he says dumbshit on his records, but the different is he acknowledge his unapropiate sayings. And he has made songs to show maturity and self motivation. He didn't have to fake it just to get it through, such constantly saying thing that he never did, or trying to prove something that he never had done before. You would have had a better chance naming Rick Ross out because he's a terrible rapper. But Eminem has shovel dirt just to get in. I'm sorry you feel that Eminem is a whack rapper, however though you can't deny the truth.
Ok, fine. Everybody has their own opinions.
We all have different music tastes, why should it bother you if someone likes eminem? If you don't like him don't listen to him!
People shouldn't make me listen to him.
How would you know?
so somebody is literally forcing you to sit and listen to him? I'd suggest standing up for yourself instead of letting people force you to do something :shrug:
Ya, basically.
He made this [link]

So i think you are wrong.
Ok this has nothing to do with anything other than the fact you're pissed that he's white and a rapper. Good Lord, I dislike arguments like this. Eminem is probably the most tolerant rapper you're going to find out in the game. Not to mention he isn't constantly rapping about having sex with fat assed women and walking around with grills in :roll: You obviously have no clue what you're talking about, you're just pulling things out of thin air because you can't stand the idea of a white rapper. Do you even know where the gangsta mentality of so many hip hop and rap artists came from? Italian American Gangsters</i>. Get your facts straight before you spout off.
Yeah... you keep telling yourself that! ;)
Unlike you, I don't tell myself things. I get facts. That's why there's such a thing as written language :pat:
Yeah, I just, really don't care.
Then don't say anything.