Closed to new replies
January 24, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 470

Eminem SUCKS

:iconlifh:
Lifh Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
Eminem SUCKS. He is one of the characters that have contributed to homophobia within Hip Hop culture and youth. Before there was fake ass people like Eminem and 50-Cent, Hip Hop was 100% tolerant of other sexual orientations. It was a way of voicing how discrimination is wrong and the pain that black people go through. Eminem will NEVER feel what its like to be followed in a store, or be arrested because he "looked suspicious", so he will never know what it feels like! He is also a hypocrite, rapping about such things when he himself segregates not only the homosexuals, but yes, black people! In his movie 8 Mile, he rapped the verse "Everything blacks do, whites do it better." What kind of impression is that to young boys who are his main fans? There is a war on black people, and their not even safe in their own culture, Hip Hop, which they made! Eminem will never compare to Tupac or Missy Elliot! Eminem is one of the main people behind the downfall of Hip Hop!!!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhorrificsensation:
HorrificSensation Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013
Everybody seems to disagree with you because what you think is totally wrong :D why dont you actually read about him insted of assume crap.
Lifh Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013
Fuck off.
lol yeah that means im right XD
[link] have a nice day
Ya, keep telling yourself that. :)
only stating the obvious XD and everybody else is disagreeing with you also lol 50 points for me 0 for you :D
K, bye.
d'aw :D
:iconlorenzoflowers:
LorenzoFlowers Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I disagree with everything you said. Eminem is one of the top 50 best rapper out there selling more than 30 million copies. Eminem has put it down going against rappers in rap battles in the underground and earning his respect to get in the game. Finally blowing to rap about his emotions and and still selling albums. Sure he says dumbshit on his records, but the different is he acknowledge his unapropiate sayings. And he has made songs to show maturity and self motivation. He didn't have to fake it just to get it through, such constantly saying thing that he never did, or trying to prove something that he never had done before. You would have had a better chance naming Rick Ross out because he's a terrible rapper. But Eminem has shovel dirt just to get in. I'm sorry you feel that Eminem is a whack rapper, however though you can't deny the truth.
Ok, fine. Everybody has their own opinions.
:iconsynthetikdreamer22:
SynthetikDreamer22 Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
We all have different music tastes, why should it bother you if someone likes eminem? If you don't like him don't listen to him!
People shouldn't make me listen to him.
nobody is -_-
How would you know?
so somebody is literally forcing you to sit and listen to him? I'd suggest standing up for yourself instead of letting people force you to do something :shrug:
Ya, basically.
:iconthegman0:
theGman0 Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013  Hobbyist
lol
:iconapricots-from-nara:
Apricots-from-Nara Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Student General Artist
He made this [link]

So i think you are wrong.
Nope.
:iconxadrea:
Xadrea Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Ok this has nothing to do with anything other than the fact you're pissed that he's white and a rapper. Good Lord, I dislike arguments like this. Eminem is probably the most tolerant rapper you're going to find out in the game. Not to mention he isn't constantly rapping about having sex with fat assed women and walking around with grills in :roll: You obviously have no clue what you're talking about, you're just pulling things out of thin air because you can't stand the idea of a white rapper. Do you even know where the gangsta mentality of so many hip hop and rap artists came from? Italian American Gangsters</i>. Get your facts straight before you spout off.
Yeah... you keep telling yourself that! ;)
:iconxadrea:
Xadrea Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Unlike you, I don't tell myself things. I get facts. That's why there's such a thing as written language :pat:
Lifh Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013
K, bye.
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013
Yeah, I just, really don't care.
Then don't say anything.
:iconhopelesspandora:
HopelessPandora Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Student General Artist
Eminent is not the only thing influencing the mind of children these days. There is the social media, movies, social networking sites, etc. It is a person's own choice whether or not to listen to one out of the billions of different viewpoints being represented in the world, therefore it is the individual's "fault," not necessarily the people explaining one point of view. Limiting a person to ONLY one way of thought by getting rid of these "bad influences" is almost the equivalent of brainwashing since you wouldn't be allowing someone to determine their own values.

Honestly, there are worse songs out there than the ones that Eminem has. And it shouldn't matter about a person's opinion about controversial issues so long as they have

1) a reason for what they believe and
2) the open-mindedness to accept that others may not feel the same way

There is nothing worse than someone acting as if he is right and those that don't think so are wrong. Freedom of thought, expression and ideas is protected for a reason.
:iconmaltese101:
maltese101 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Student General Artist
Who the hell is this Eminem?
Lifh Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013
Yu don't want to know, trust me. :)
:iconmaltese101:
maltese101 Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Student General Artist
Huh.
Lifh Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
:)
:iconillastrat:
illastrat Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
agreed. Eminem raps but he will never be hip-hop. Its a black thing, they just don't understand
:iconwitwitch:
witwitch Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Student Writer
Aren't you the one who doesn't want to be known as a "black artist"?
:icontortellinipen:
TortelliniPen Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013
:icontrollinthedungeonplz:
:iconbi0terr0r:
BI0TERR0R Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I really don't think you know what you're talking about.

I don't like gays, am I also a terrible person?
Yes. Yes you are. :)
:iconbi0terr0r:
BI0TERR0R Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Good.
:icondayandevarlo:
DayanDeVarlo Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
I like some of his songs. I hate some others. I couldn't care less about the guy himself.
:iconwolfclaw97:
wolfclaw97 Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I believe not giving a fuck would help in this situation; believe what you want. Just don't expect others to. :shrug:
:iconbootypatrol:
BootyPatrol Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Your icon reminds me of a gorilla.
Lifh Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
:iconsketchyrae:
SketchyRae Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013
I don't care if you're Black, White, Straight, Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian, Short, Tall, Fat, Skinny, Rich or Poor,
If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you, Simple as that.
- Eminem
:iconwahplz:
Lifh Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
If that's true, then why in the movie 8 Mile did he sing the lyrics "Everything blacks do, whites do it better"? And why does he use the word faggot and bash gays so much? He didn't declare himself as tolerant until the media and everybody gave him shit for being a gay basher. More then a little suspecious?
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I watched 8 Mile several times and I never heard that line :unimpressed: What movie have YOU been watching?
It is at the end, at his rap battle. I have it on fucking DVD so I know what I'm talking about.
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I saw that, too. He didn't say that.
Yes. Yes he did. There's this thing called Google. Use it.
:iconhopelesspandora:
HopelessPandora Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Student General Artist
Even if he DID say that, it is only because that movie focused on a black person's view of the whites. He was being shot down because he was white and he was trying to rap. That line was probably doing nothing more than emphasizing the idea that he was white and a good rapper.
:iconlady-kl:
Lady-KL Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
If that's true, then why in the movie 8 Mile did he sing the lyrics "Everything blacks do, whites do it better"?

Easy--he never said that at all and you're just pulling that out of your ass. :bucktooth:

Anybody who's ever watched 8 Mile (or watched it enough times they can say the dialog with the film, like me) knows that never happened. Hell, if that did happen, the movie wouldn't have gotten such awesome reviews [link] and it would've gotten some scathing media attention now, would it?
I have it on fucking DVD, so I know what I'm talking about. There's this thing called Google. Use it.
:iconcrimsonmagpie:
CrimsonMagpie Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Why do you copy-paste your replies? Are you that fucking lazy?
Add a Comment: