These jerks don't know when to quit! (VERY Long rant)

It's 6 in the morning, I didn't sleep, time for an angry rant.

Alright, here's some background for you:
So last year 2 dudes in my circle of friends decided they were gonna excise everyone they didn't like from the group. I was one of the unliked. I don't know what I did to earn their ire; Apparently one of them never liked me to begin with. (Though I didn't like him either so all's fair there).

For convenience's sake, I'm gonna refer to them as Mommy and Toadie. Toadie would be the one doing all the dirty work and then go crying to Mommy if something went amiss. Now Mommy had blown up at me before, because everyone was making beach plans but then I realized it was the weekend after Prom, the weather looked like shit, and the beach would be packed. Because I brought these facts up, Mommy EXPLODES via facebook messages about how they had been planning this for a while and I guess me stating the obvious problems made his girlfriend cry.

This is where things begin. A few months later, my relationship begins to fail for various reasons. So I go talk to Toadie, who up until then was basically my best friend. He had been acting like a total jackass since he started college, but I decided to give him a chance anyway. So for a solid week, when I come to him for help or advice, he just comes back with negativity and insults to me and my relationship, basically calling it a sham. At the end of the week, he says that my girlfriend only ever had sex with me in the first place was because she had daddy issues. Quote unquote.

I /LOST/ it. The whole thing ended with me threatening to break him if I saw him on campus. Keep in mind, I'm bigger than him in pretty much every way. So he calls his military buddy over to the campus for protection, but I never had a confrontation with him. By then I had already cooled down. But of course, he went crying to Mommy.

Like, 9 at night, he messages me and says he's gonna kill me if I touch his buddy. Death threats EVERYWHERE. I'd had enough so I decided to call him out on how he's been manipulating everyone to hate specific people and basically worship him. Of course, he denies everything. Then I call him out on how he doesn't have the nerve to talk s*** to my face. He responds saying that it's because he doesn't want to make a scene. Note that I am ALSO bigger than Mommy. No sir, you are not afraid of making a scene, you are afraid of having your teeth knocked out.

The whole ordeal causes me to develop both an anger problem and severe paranoia since they were obviously out to get me. These were further contributing factors to my relationship finally falling through after 8 months, shortly before Halloween. We still remained friends though, which was good, since we were basically best friends anyway. A week later, she texts me and says to never contact her again. Earlier, she told me she was going out with her mom and she'd text me later. What really happened was she went to a party where Mommy and Toadie happened to be. They ganged up on her and told her all these horrible things, like me telling them she was only good for sex and that I thought she was a huge whore. Obviously I had never said those things. There was nothing I could do, it was over, they won.

Fast forward to this week. I run into Toadie on campus. He tries lording his new(first) girlfriend over me, but I've heard from a good friend (Another one who was excised) that he acts VERY fake around her, and when the real him slipped out, she greatly disapproved. So I gave him extremely generic, neutral answers until he walked away disappointed since he didn't get a rise out of me. So now yesterday, I see him again, and he tries comparing his oh, so amazing relationship to my failed one, how he's not gonna fuck up like I did, etcetera, etcetera. I call him out on how he acts fake. He's flustered for a good couple of seconds, since until then he had no idea that I already knew all this. He leaves in a hurry.

He cries to Mommy. Mommy tracks me down on dA. Oh joy of joys, what wondrous games have begun again. He tries to tell me that what I had with my ex wasn't real, that it was baseless and pathetic. That what Toadie has is so much more than me and her ever were. That I could've learned a lot from Mommy's own relationship, had I just listened to him. I answered him very simply. "Because a girl who's in love with an idea, and a girl whose love is so blind she'll follow a boy into a slaughterhouse without question if he told her to is so much better than a boy and girl who knew that with they way things were, they couldn't work." Blacklisted, end of story.

This has been much longer then I intended, but when the hell it is enough? They took a good 80% of my friends away from me already. Where's the sense in beating a dead horse? Is it a sadistic pleasure? Some insane plan to get me to off myself? Is that how they expect this to end? No matter what the answer is, I truly feel sorry for them.
Comments87
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Eesh. How'd you get to be friends with these dicks in the first place?
Well, first off, they can get criminally charged for death threats.

Secondly, there's not much you can do, besides completely cutting off all communication with them. They don't seem like the guys you want to hang out with.

As well, I would say make sure people know the real you. It seems they're trying to undermine your reputation
You should move on and start anew, make new friends even if you have rarely talked to anyone outside your circle. I would do that, and if I see them I would just exchange a few words if they try to talk to me. If they threaten you then just walk away even if they insult you, I would ignore them by then and if I'm feeling confident enough I would shake my head and walk off.
I didn’t know guys did this kind of shit. You sound like a bunch of girls.

These people are vacuous and obviously not your friends. If your girlfriend would break up with you based on something someone else said, without discussing it with you first, then your relationship probably wouldn’t have lasted anyway.

Get some new friends and perhaps a restraining order or two.
Oh, fuck them. I'll be your friend. :hug:
All I can say is, if they managed to take your friends away from you, then perhaps they weren't friends to begin with. Also, please, for the love of god, point out Mommy's account for us, pretty please. Toadie's too, if he has one.
The latter does not. The former does, but I'm very sure he never uses it. But on the off chance he does check it, I'd rather not make the situation worse than it already is. Trying to be the bigger man and all that.
All I can say to you man is that I understand you. I do hope things will turn out for the better in your future and a fiery death pit of hell for them. anyways, good luck, my friend.

(PS: should've put up a link to his profile. it's been a while since i cussed and dissed someone online (not including those i've dealt with on the online gaming world...))
I don't think he even uses it at all, it was just the one medium I hadn't cut off. And even though I ranted about the whole situation, I'd like to try and be the better man and not make things worse than they already are.
Did Mommy make a dA account just to stalk you?
No, he's had it for a while but he never actually uses it. I guess it was just a means to contact me since I cut off all other mediums.
Maybe it would be wise to just knock his teeth out and call it a day.
I would, but he would undoubtedly press charges.
:cry: but at least...

♪Joy to the world
except for (insert name here)
I hope that fuckass dies!♪
*to the tune of Joy to the World
Jesus it seems like they are obsessed with you :o its really sad.
I actually found this quite funny. A+ post, sir.
:bow: Always happy to help.

And when you have time, check out the plushies! [link]
That... is some impressive drama.

Sounds like they're both dicks though. You should exact your revenge somehow.
You'll be able to laugh when his relationship fails.
And boy do I plan to.
I'm surprised a 12 year old whiny little girl would be bigger and stronger than two young men.
Deviantart's affinity for physical brutality is kinda disturbing me at this point. Apparently prison and the law doesn't set off any alarms here.