Closed to new replies
January 23, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 189

Daily Devs

:iconsubtlec:
SubtleC Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
With so many artists (new and old) and a great deal of new art being posted every day why is a piece of work that is over 3 years old getting a DD now??

[link]

I understand the 6 month DD rule but why is there no rule in place for something that is "outdated" and has been viewed several hundred times?? Is a DD being based on the number of recent views?

DA fail with this one.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013
:shrug: It's better than nothing.
:iconxadrea:
Xadrea Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
... a piece of art outdated?...did you even just say that!? We should just toss out everything in the Louvre then since it's older than three years right? Educate yourself on matters like these before running off to complain about them. All the information about DDs, how they're chosen, and the rules that are applicable can be found in the faq's which are at the bottom of every page here on dA.
:iconthetaoofchaos:
thetaoofchaos Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013   Writer
:lol: yes , might as well shut down all museums if we're concerned about a piece of art's born-on-date.  Maybe the OP was thinking about beer.
:iconxadrea:
Xadrea Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
or milk, that stuff has almost no shelf life :lol:
:iconbi0terr0r:
BI0TERR0R Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
With how much crap that's on this site do you expect every DD to be from this year?
:iconshadowmaker-241:
ShadowMaker-241 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
The DD system is a feature, not a reward :/
:iconwalkingren:
WalkingRen Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
:iconshantella:
Shantella Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconitsbeautifulplz:
:iconwalkingren:
WalkingRen Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
:iconiknowplz:
:iconsavaliste:
Savaliste Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013
Just because something is "old" doesn't mean it shouldn't get recognition :P I have some older work I like better than my newer work and I'd hope others wouldn't over look my older stuff :)
Add a Comment: