Stop hating on a certain deviant.

There is a deviant here who is a gifted impressionist. I don't understand the hate that he receives. His style is akin to Van Gogh. If this were the real Van Gogh you would all be applauding his work simply because it is a 'Vincent'.
Perhaps you all wont be satisfied until he cuts his ear off. You bloodthirsty sods. :(
Comments265
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Either you are Illustrat, or he bribed you. Or you're just dumb. He actually is a good Impressionist (or you, if that is you). I tend to paint in a similar style. My problem isn't with his art. It's that he's an asshole about it.
For the millionth time - this is not about :iconillastrat:
So what this thread tells me is ~Illustrat is behind all these puppet-accounts that post the same general type of shitty pictures.

Well played
Lol deactivated
Wow, people are taking you seriously. :lmao: This is so fun to watch.
:iconcorkywithers: What do you mean?
It's a secretly secretious secret. :eager:
What's the deviant's username? Just curious. I just want to see his art, not to hate or anything.
This is not about :iconillastrat:
Hey gaiz, let's hate on this deviant! :la:
there was this girl i know, and she loved this site. she was blackroseproduction,
and alot of ppl liked her art, and whoever out there banned my freind: F*CK YOU! YOU JUST MADE HER CRY HER HEART OUT AND
ALMOST KILL HERSELF thanx alot you-- there are no words to explain what you just did to her. ALL OF THE ART GONE!!! LOST FOREVER
she almost killed herself over being banned from a website? :stare:

wow,i think she needs to get out more...

besides, DA is not worth crying over :lol:
ikr! (i know right?) but it still hurt her feelings, i mean,
she just was kidding and being sarcastic about telling someone she was mean......plus the deviant was teasing her, so...yeah...but being hervery best freind, i just shared that, if you want me to take the widget down, i will do so. just ask ^.^
Is that Mel Gibson in your avatar?
Give me one good reason why I should give two shits about that low life sonofabitch.
Who? I haven't told you.
I probably already know.
Van Gogh wasn't an impressionist, He was an expressionist, and so is illastrat. But he isn't a very good one. Also people hate on him because he' a jerk most of the time.
He isn't really a jerk at all. I'm pretty sure he's playing a game to make a provoking statement and let people react which shows them to be mean and insecure and hateful. I can't say I agree with it, or want to participate, but that's what he's doing. The jerks are the people telling him he's a terrible artist and that he has no talent.
There is fault on both sides. He quite often insults Artists better than himself, and some people show him up to that Hypocrisy. That's the 'jerkiness' I mean.