Closed to new replies
January 23, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 20

fucking laptop and other shit

:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I just love it when technology fucks up, even better when it's outdated technology too.

So my laptops adapter decided to crap out, meaning the fucking cord was frayed so my laptop wouldn't charge unless I bent the cord in some fucking complicating position. But that's not what I thought at first, oh no. When the shit started to hit the fan I was getting the notification that my laptop's battery life was running low and that I needed to either plug it in or "change the battery".

So I panicked, got on my boyfriend's computer and on impulse, bought two laptop batteries on accident. I don't know how the fuck I didn't remember adding it to the cart the first time, but god damn it wouldn't even let me modify the order. I called up customer service and they told me it was too late, so now I have to wait for the package so I can return them and get a refund. The worst part? I didn't need a battery replacement, I needed a new adapter! Fuck panic mode, fuck it. It's scary, it's evil, I hate it!

Anyway, I got my new adapter the other day so I'm safe for now.
But now the tracphone website is pissing me off. I need to purchase minutes for my phone and its down for maintenance. So now I have to wait an hour or however long it takes, when I need to make an important call. Well god damn! :iconangrygumballplz:

This hasn't been my week.......

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
Stupid technology, always wigging out.
Atlantech Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
yes, fuck it.
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
Indeed.
:iconrasec-wizzlbang:
Rasec-Wizzlbang Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I've got an HP laptop. This thing was born with a death sentence, with statistically the highest failure rate among notebook PCs.

So far so good, don't know how long that will last...
what year is it from? Mine is an Acer Aspire 5610z and I got it in 2007. Since then I only had to replace the fan which was no biggie and now the adapter. This thing has never crashed, not even once.
*knocks on wood*
:iconrasec-wizzlbang:
Rasec-Wizzlbang Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
just last year, I believe. My main concern is that it seems extremely prone to overheating, I keep having to take extra measures to prevent that.

My room is cold. :c
mine overheats too, but only shuts off if its not on my lap. I usually have the A/C running to keep it on if I've stepped out and am downloading something.
:iconrocklou:
RockLou Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Soooo... this was your fault?
partly
:iconstieger:
Stieger Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
USE A HOUSE PHONE
Add a Comment: