Closed to new replies
January 23, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

Exam time stress >.<

:iconcabledrive:
CableDrive Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Gahh kill me now! I have so many projects due -__- Not to mention studying for the exam itself! I can't wait until next semester, that spare is really gonna help me. I have so much freaking stress on my right now, and it's not even just the exams that have me stressed right now. My girlfriend thinks she Might be pregnant(We aren't sure though so I'm making her go to the hospital to be checked). Blaaarg why does all this bullcrap have to happen all at once?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
It's supposed to give you experience for a job later on in life? :O_o:
:iconredmarlin:
redmarlin Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
I think the possible pregnancy should be your real complaint here, not the exams.
:icongemdrop:
Gemdrop Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I know that feel dude. I have exam week on right now :thumbsup: Why am I such a procrastinator?
:iconbleachrocks2010:
bleachrocks2010 Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Dude if your girlfriend is pregnant then decide whether having a kid is right for you because a kid is a lot more responsibility than you may think. If your girlfriend want a career then she will have to give it up completely until the kid is old enough to look after themselves. Also CALM DOWN DUDE YOU WILL BE FINE -slaps you-
I already Know I'm not ready for anything like that. I'm so not responsible enough for something like that, but we aren't even sure if she is yet (I'm seriously hoping that she isn't). If she is i would personally want to put it up for adoption, since I know neither of us is ready for that sort of thing.
That is a good idea where I come from people just keep their kids regardless of responsibility and regret it greatly afterwards. Then again we have insanely high teenage pregnancy.
Yeah i know when I'm not ready XD I'm not going to fool myself.
yeah
:iconrocklou:
RockLou Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Get off the internet and do some fuckin work! :shakefist:
I'm typing up my essay right now XD Only 3 more paragraphs to go...
Add a Comment: