Sex offenders are being let out early, that's just plain stupid!

I just saw on the news that in Indiana they're letting sex offenders out of jail early if they get a college degree! That's just plain stupid! Getting a degree doesn't un-rape the girls and boys out there, it doesn't make them any less of a criminal, and it doesn't help the victims of their assault! That's what's wrong with society now! Letting criminals run loose! If I were a rape victim, I wouldn't want my rapist out on the streets! These people are IDIOTS!
Comments136
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Life is cruel. So very cruel. But hey, maybe the degree's on how to NOT rape a person?
Well, obviously the justice does not do the work properly. When the justice fails, you have to use other resorces...

This is when you call Mr Knife. He will fix things for ya. Mr knife gets rid of the problem pretty fast, cuts the problem from it's root. :iconevilgrinplz:
Like I said before. I posted this not knowing that the news had left out vital information on who was being let out. Turns out only a few were able to and that was because they also had good behavior. What I wrote isn't all true.
Ahm. The news people, and their misleading info... ugh.

Anyhow, you can not unrape the people. It just pisses me off. Just because the victims are alive, some folks think this crime is not so vile. After all, they have killed part of that victims. Castration would be the solution to my understanding, but well, it is tricky... there are trial failures too and innocent convicted, so...ugh
Chop off their dicks and then see if they can get a degree.
Okay seriously, I made a mistake in posting this. The news station left out vital information on who was being let out! I was kindly informed by one of the other commenters. Not all criminals are being let out. Just scroll through comments to understand more.
Do you want this locked? :B
One out of five sex offenders are actually innocent.
The only issue would be if they're a level 2-3.
I'd rather let them out instead of a murderer.
The only time I didn't oppose to a sex offender being let out early was when Cali decided to release a quadriplegic rapist/murderer because he was costing the state at least 100k a year in medical costs. At least he won't be causing more trauma :X
Democrats, :icontheresyourproblemplz:

Now, I noticed your username and I think you would like to see the plushies. [link]

How much for this one? I actually have money now!
For Vinyl Scratch, I'm currently asking $160 + enough money to ship it express mail to your country.

Sorry, but she is a pretty big plushie and she took a lot of time to make. ^^;
Fuck. Are the others cheaper?
Pony plushies generally cost $125-200 depending on the character. That's because they're each a foot tall standing and yarn is expensive.

I do sell a range of other plushies for lower prices. [link]
[link] Once I get my paycheck, I want to order a mini onigiri if that's okay.
Well, something like that would just be $30, with free shipping if you're in the United States.
View all replies
I'll buy Vinyl Scratch off you!
If you have $160 + shipping to your country in USD, I'll gladly take your money. ;p
Why you charging me extra?
Bitch, that's the exact same price I quoted to the half-dozen other people who asked about it.
I read differently in your journal :ohnoes:
View all replies