Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 22, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 135

Sex offenders are being let out early, that's just plain stupid!

:iconfangirl-of-cuteness:
Fangirl-of-Cuteness Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I just saw on the news that in Indiana they're letting sex offenders out of jail early if they get a college degree! That's just plain stupid! Getting a degree doesn't un-rape the girls and boys out there, it doesn't make them any less of a criminal, and it doesn't help the victims of their assault! That's what's wrong with society now! Letting criminals run loose! If I were a rape victim, I wouldn't want my rapist out on the streets! These people are IDIOTS!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfantasylover103:
fantasylover103 Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Life is cruel. So very cruel. But hey, maybe the degree's on how to NOT rape a person?
:iconbonnieknox:
BonnieKnox Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, obviously the justice does not do the work properly. When the justice fails, you have to use other resorces...

This is when you call Mr Knife. He will fix things for ya. Mr knife gets rid of the problem pretty fast, cuts the problem from it's root. :iconevilgrinplz:
Fangirl-of-Cuteness Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Like I said before. I posted this not knowing that the news had left out vital information on who was being let out. Turns out only a few were able to and that was because they also had good behavior. What I wrote isn't all true.
:iconbonnieknox:
BonnieKnox Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Ahm. The news people, and their misleading info... ugh.

Anyhow, you can not unrape the people. It just pisses me off. Just because the victims are alive, some folks think this crime is not so vile. After all, they have killed part of that victims. Castration would be the solution to my understanding, but well, it is tricky... there are trial failures too and innocent convicted, so...ugh
:iconcommandereve:
CommanderEVE Jan 23, 2013  Student Photographer
Chop off their dicks and then see if they can get a degree.
Okay seriously, I made a mistake in posting this. The news station left out vital information on who was being let out! I was kindly informed by one of the other commenters. Not all criminals are being let out. Just scroll through comments to understand more.
:iconneurotype:
neurotype Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Do you want this locked? :B
No, it's fine.
:iconlifh:
One out of five sex offenders are actually innocent.
:iconkitsumekat:
The only issue would be if they're a level 2-3.
Add a Comment: