Stop This BS!!

Seriously. You know what makes me pissed off?!

VERY pissed off?!

Attacking people who are actually RIGHT and LOGICAL, like =Jeysie. Especially when it comes to a subject she has PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with. it's like, hello, are you so retarded you DENY someone else's experiences?!

Take *Svataben's new thread for example. Totally bashing =Jeysie and making a strawman argument out of one of her posts just to vilify her and make her look bad.

And then there is the fact that everyone is bashing her in MY thread, because she has the guts to stand up for used friendzoners.

Because why, exactly?! Why are they doing this?! Because she's right?! Are people really that deluded? Are people so stupid they can't even USE THEIR BRAINS? I mean really, you hear about stupid people on the internet but this is a bit much.

Everyone seems to be doing it. Hive mind, much?!

Nobody seems to be able to think for themselves.

Is it REALLY that hard people? Grow some empathy. You might actually like, GAIN something from it. You might actually be able to relate to people. you might stop being a foreveralone loser with no life or bf/gf.

Start to feel for your fellow friendzoned human beings. Because we are humans too. We have EXPERIENCE and you should not tell us as if you know more about our experience than we do, because YOU DON'T.

Really, using your brain is not as hard as you think it is . . .

If you open your eyes and your mind it gets a lot easier . . .

Good grief.

How hard is it, really, to connect the dots when =Jeysie is spelling them out for you?

That's about all I have to say about this subject.
Comments186
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Personal experience does not make someone right since everybody experiences the same thing differently.

Friendzoners need the guts to stand up for themselves. Don't want to be in the friendzone? Stop being friends with the person. That's what I learned after being in the friendzone for 3 years.
Yes, it sucks when people disagree with people who you happen to agree with.
Haters are gonna Hate... just leave them alone with their idealistic ideas and keep dreaming ^^
Oh great. This is FUCKING peachy. All of my fucks have grown legs, and walked away.

Do you see what you've done?
Comment Flagged as Spam
Holy crap, this OP post just reeks of teenaged angst, teardrops on your guitar and pure bullshit. Just because someone doesn't return your feelings, doesn't mean you should sit there, complain about them being your one true mate and generally being an all around entitled asshole. Sheesh. You make it sound like everyone who has had someone tell them "I see you more as a friend/sibling" after telling them your feelings about them should be an emotional wreck and is now being abused because they know your feelings and don't return them.

Dude, that's just creepy if you continue to pine after them, throwing yourself over puddles for them because you like them as more than a friend. That just shows that you're willing to become a doormat to gain any sort of affection from them beyond what you already get, which in turns shows them that you don't think yourself worthy of the effort to stay friends with them. Like you're some pauper glancing up at a castle from the village, wishing you could be on equal with the nobles.
Comment Flagged as Spam
That about sums up this thread....
Don't care, time for art feature.

now with more nostalgia :la:
I was looking for the Robot Devil/Leela one! Thanks!
Ohh the Robot Devil/Leela one is great. :la:
Looks like somebody needs a break from the internet.
If the Help chat wasn't so damn empty, we would have her threads closed by now...>:U
Yeah, probably. xD
Stupid lack of mods and staff...DAMN YOU WALL STREET.
Yeah, she should have been banned for spamming a while ago, too.
View all replies
LOL You silly fool.