Closed to new replies
January 22, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 188

Stop This BS!!

:iconthe-vibeke:
The-Vibeke Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
Seriously. You know what makes me pissed off?!

VERY pissed off?!

Attacking people who are actually RIGHT and LOGICAL, like =Jeysie. Especially when it comes to a subject she has PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with. it's like, hello, are you so retarded you DENY someone else's experiences?!

Take *Svataben's new thread for example. Totally bashing =Jeysie and making a strawman argument out of one of her posts just to vilify her and make her look bad.

And then there is the fact that everyone is bashing her in MY thread, because she has the guts to stand up for used friendzoners.

Because why, exactly?! Why are they doing this?! Because she's right?! Are people really that deluded? Are people so stupid they can't even USE THEIR BRAINS? I mean really, you hear about stupid people on the internet but this is a bit much.

Everyone seems to be doing it. Hive mind, much?!

Nobody seems to be able to think for themselves.

Is it REALLY that hard people? Grow some empathy. You might actually like, GAIN something from it. You might actually be able to relate to people. you might stop being a foreveralone loser with no life or bf/gf.

Start to feel for your fellow friendzoned human beings. Because we are humans too. We have EXPERIENCE and you should not tell us as if you know more about our experience than we do, because YOU DON'T.

Really, using your brain is not as hard as you think it is . . .

If you open your eyes and your mind it gets a lot easier . . .

Good grief.

How hard is it, really, to connect the dots when =Jeysie is spelling them out for you?

That's about all I have to say about this subject.

Devious Comments

:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Student Interface Designer
:lock: flamebait.
:icondorkface4:
dorkface4 Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
Personal experience does not make someone right since everybody experiences the same thing differently.

Friendzoners need the guts to stand up for themselves. Don't want to be in the friendzone? Stop being friends with the person. That's what I learned after being in the friendzone for 3 years.
:iconjuliabohemian:
Juliabohemian Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
Yes, it sucks when people disagree with people who you happen to agree with.
:icontanzuse:
Tanzuse Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Haters are gonna Hate... just leave them alone with their idealistic ideas and keep dreaming ^^
:iconbandihill3258:
BandiHill3258 Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh great. This is FUCKING peachy. All of my fucks have grown legs, and walked away.

Do you see what you've done?
Flagged as Spam
:iconbandihill3258:
BandiHill3258 Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconreactionplz:
:iconchaosthekitty:
ChaostheKitty Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Holy crap, this OP post just reeks of teenaged angst, teardrops on your guitar and pure bullshit. Just because someone doesn't return your feelings, doesn't mean you should sit there, complain about them being your one true mate and generally being an all around entitled asshole. Sheesh. You make it sound like everyone who has had someone tell them "I see you more as a friend/sibling" after telling them your feelings about them should be an emotional wreck and is now being abused because they know your feelings and don't return them.

Dude, that's just creepy if you continue to pine after them, throwing yourself over puddles for them because you like them as more than a friend. That just shows that you're willing to become a doormat to gain any sort of affection from them beyond what you already get, which in turns shows them that you don't think yourself worthy of the effort to stay friends with them. Like you're some pauper glancing up at a castle from the village, wishing you could be on equal with the nobles.
Flagged as Spam
That about sums up this thread....
:iconkoyukuk:
Koyukuk Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Don't care, time for art feature.

now with more nostalgia :la:
I was looking for the Robot Devil/Leela one! Thanks!
no prob hon!
:iconhappyhedgehog:
Happyhedgehog Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
Ohh the Robot Devil/Leela one is great. :la:
Isn't it?
:iconalt-account:
alt-account Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
Looks like somebody needs a break from the internet.
:iconagent-sarah:
Agent-Sarah Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Like forever.
Yes.
If the Help chat wasn't so damn empty, we would have her threads closed by now...>:U
Yeah, probably. xD
Stupid lack of mods and staff...DAMN YOU WALL STREET.
Yeah, she should have been banned for spamming a while ago, too.
DAMN IT DA!
(2 Replies)
:iconthegman0:
theGman0 Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist
LOL You silly fool.
:iconcindarellapop:
CindarellaPop Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
:icondolphinplz::iconsaysplz: I came out of the ocean because you need to stop
:iconxxtraprince:
XXtraPrince Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
Jeysie is not "right". Jeysie is so far left you couldn't find her with the Mount Palomar telescope.
:iconuboa-chan:
UBOA-CHAN Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
"When you all start accepting that I and everyone who agrees with MY opinion is RIGHT, there can be true PEACE in the world!"

and i just realized she never said that and that it was someone else further down WOW I FAILED

please ignore me ill be over in the corner :iconsadtardplz:
can someone please delete my comment oh god :iconcraiplz:
You can't get that deleted, IT'S STUCK THERE FOREVER!
:iconfantasylover103:
fantasylover103 Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
People here are entitled (oh damn I shouldn't use that word, just saw that thread on it)
to say their opinion. Some people come on very strong about there say in this, leaving others sometimes
very sad. Don't worry, it's the natural way of life for people to get sad, she has great friends and watchers
who can comfort her. In the meantime, I feel bad for you, who is getting some hate too...
:iconmasterplanner:
MasterPlanner Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
1) Stop posting threads if you don't want to get insulted.

2) Being single does not make you a loser, nor does it mean you are a loser.

3) For fuck's sake stop posting threads.
:icongalacticgoat:
GalacticGoat Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
2) is incredibly true. Seriously only teenagers and people that haven't age about teenagehood would make that argument. People should only get into relationship if they want to and if they're in the right position to be in one, not try to force one as a status symbol. If you go out with someone on the basis you "don't want to be a loser" then I pity your mate you obvious don't care much about considering you're essentially using them as a ego boost rather then treating them as a human being.
:iconthisplz:
Glad you agree :la:
*above teenagehood
:iconartistoffewtalents:
ArtistofFewTalents Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
I think you forgot the plushies.
OP isn't worth it :iconsnooty-plz:
:iconneo-kaiser:
Neo-Kaiser Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
You know, the Complaints forum hasn't had a decent troll like this in years.
:iconjames--steele:
James--Steele Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Why now? She's been here for 7 years. Has something clicked in her head to say "Fuck everything!" :shrug:
:iconawesomeblossompossum:
AwesomeBlossomPossum Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Shut the fuck up.
:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Lol it still thinks in black and white.

"When you all start accepting that I and everyone who agrees with MY opinion is RIGHT, there can be true PEACE in the world!"
:iconpokey-bunny:
Pokey-Bunny Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I got some new nail polish and it's this really pretty purplish pink color! :aww:
:iconlovely-words:
Lovely-Words Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I need more nail polish, but my job makes it inconvenient to wear the stuff.
I constantly chip my nail polish, but it's still nice to wear sometimes.
:iconlovely-words:
Lovely-Words Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I hate it when mine is chipped.
It makes me crazy. I just have to fix it when I get home.
:iconxzentrisch:
Xzentrisch Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Start to feel for your fellow friendzoned human beings. Because we are humans too. We have EXPERIENCE and you should not tell us as if you know more about our experience than we do, because YOU DON'T.

You think we don't have experience? Some of us are much older than you and have, at some point, felt attracted to someone who didn't feel the same way. Moreover, some of us have also been on the receiving end of those attractions. And honestly, you think that just because you like someone and be nice to them, you're entitled to have them like you back and jump into bed with you? Sorry, honey, but it doesn't work that way. You can't help who you fall in love with, and you can't help who you don't fall in love with.

Let me tell you a story or two. Once upon a time, there was this girl. She had a boy tell her he liked her, and wanted to be her boyfriend. She and said boy had been friends for a while and she enjoyed his company. She didn't, however, see him as anything more than a friend, but afraid of ruining their friendship by rejecting him, she agreed. And throughout the entire relationship, she still saw them as friends, instead of lovers. Eventually things didn't work out and she broke up with him. Tried to stay friends. Didn't work out either. Every single conversation wouldn't end well and eventually they broke off their friendship.

Now here's another girl. She taught a guy how to debate, and not long after that they became friends. Now, she started to develop feelings for him, but the boy in question was in love with someone else. She knew this for a fact, of course. He talks about the girl he likes all the time. So she decided to just stay friends with him. If you love someone, let them go, or something like that. And why not? After all, they chat almost every night, more often than he talks to the girl he likes (who incidentally likes him back). And while it does hurt knowing someone you like doesn't like you in the same way, she felt it was better to remain friends. After all, if you love someone, you'd want them to be happy.

Think I made this up? I know these two girls personally. So quit whining about the friendzone and be lucky that you're not being treated the way the first girl treated her ex.
Add a Comment: