Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 21, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 617

Those aren't 'curves'. Those are disgusting.

:icondragonflae:
Dragonflae Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013
I'm so sick of people bitching about 'curves being beautiful' as an excuse for obesity.

As far as 'curves' go, fuck, I think they're hot, too. I can't draw women without them.

But these are not 'curves'. These are 'rolls', and they're unhealthy as all fuck.

[link]

:iconstareexplodeplz:

One or two minor rolls, fuck, fine, just stay healthy. No pressure to be anorexic as all shit.

But if your fucking stomach hangs over your knees, it's time to change.

If you have more chins than a Chinese neighborhood, you have no fucking excuse.

The attraction ends where health problems start.

tl;dr If you're so fat you can't walk, you ain't pretty.

Bonus complaint: This isn't any fucking better. [link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkatcam007:
Katcam007 Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
"If you have more chins than a Chinese neighborhood, you have no fucking excuse."

:rofl:
:iconsweetnspooky:
SweetNspooky Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Yeah i got that those girls are very fucking funny in a way . They're aboit 200-250 and post tons of facebooks pics showing ultra fat womans and saying this is Sexy ! Mans love a little meat on thier bones !

Excuse me i don't call THAT a little, You dont even have periods because you are too fat . You are not curvy.

Im in that ''Healthy Weight'' That doctors talk about im in fact 5"9 and 160 L i wear some size 10-12 and i have a belleh o3o

Some womens in my old store was like DO YOU HAVE THIS DRESS SIZED FOR PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY EAT MORE THAN AN GRAPEFRUIT HALF A WEEK?

And theyre holding a Size 14

14 is pretty large.
:iconkausawolf:
kausawolf Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I get not wanting to be that big yourself, but why does it bother if you someone thinks they are beautiful like that?
Dragonflae Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
Because it's vastly unhealthy, and I'm not big on schadenfreude.
kausawolf Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
A lot of things are unhealthy though, so why target fat people?
Dragonflae Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013
Would you prefer me to make complaints about every unhealthy thing ever? :lol: I can do it.
kausawolf Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:3 Yes please
:iconsadistskunk:
SadistSkunk Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Because it's very unhealthy and shouldn't be encouraged.
Neither is drinking and drug use but most people don't care about that.
No one makes posts with pictures of crack addicts saying, "This is unhealthy!".
No one actually cares about strangers health, they just want to fat shame :3
I don't think a lot of people find crack addicts to be very sexy..
Most likely, but they don't make threads all the time about it.
They don't mention it normally. But people bring up fat people ALL the time.
There are tons of these threads all the time all over the internet, people complaining about other peoples weight under the lie of "well its unhealthy". Yes it is unhealthy, but those people don't seem to care and make rants about all the OTHER unhealthy things people are doing.
:shrug: People bring up drug abuse quite a lot as well.. It's a pretty big issue too.
Not in the same way as fat people.
Really, people just want to fat shame they don't actually care about strangers health.
:iconjessaflux:
JessaFlux Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013   Photographer
Some people gain weight for reasons that can not be helped. I suffered a stroke and was taken off my meds for other things. IO blossomed to 180 ilbs. Since then I have slimmed back down but medications CAN play a role in your weight.
:Big thumb352887308:
Dragonflae Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013
I never said it couldn't. But I havn't yet seen a medical condition that would make one so morbidly obese that one couldn't walk on one's own.
JessaFlux Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013   Photographer
I would have to agree with that. I have seen some pretty big people that were still able to walk. One thing is the bigger you get the harder it is to exercise. It's a catch 22.
JessaFlux Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013   Photographer
whoops, "bigthumb352887308:
:iconmilana992:
Milana992 Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I know this is really mean but I don't like when over weight peoples wear too small clothes and make all their fat rolls to pop out... It doesn't look nice and I see it too often. It's also sad how some over weight peoples don't understand that those aren't curves anymore and their fat boobs aren't sexy.. It's just really unhealthy to your body :(
:iconsronivera:
SROnivera Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Ugh.... I hate obesity and anorexia... it's fucking disgusting..
:iconangelsdead:
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
any where in the middle of thos pics would be nice
:iconsweeney-todd-warrior:
sweeney-todd-warrior Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Exactly. Being too overweight is just as unhealthy as being too underweight.
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
That's disturbing..
:iconxadrea:
Xadrea Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
People have simply gone completely nuts with the whole "I love my body" dealio. Accepting your worth as a human being and being content with how you look doesn't mean you should settle for an unhealthy body (which is what you described here) In fact, I've known women who were once very obese who lost weight. Their self confidence helped them stay the course longer in the slimdown because they already liked themselves. If that same positivity could be put into getting healthy, obesity would be much less of a problem here in the US.
:iconceibita:
Ceibita Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013
That's essentially what I said a few days earlier in the thread, and some guy started yelling at me for it. XD They're trying to make obesity a self-image issue, when it should really be about health.
Xadrea Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Obesity is only a self esteem issue if it effects the way a person sees themselves. Unlike popular belief, NOT EVERY FAT PERSON FEELS BAD ABOUT IT. That card has been sensationlized. Feeling good about who you are really shouldn't have anything to do with externals at all.
:iconomgwtfbbqplz:
omgwtfbbqplz Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013
"More chins than a chinese neighborhood" :rofl:
:iconytcyberpunk:
YTcyberpunk Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Holy shit, that woman looks like a girl I went to elementary school with. Now I'll spend the rest of my life wondering if it really is her or not.

Anyway, I think a big problem (no pun intended) with U.S. culture is that we are so obsessed with looks and not health. That's why some people who are 400 lbs won't change their lifestyle; because they are okay with their *looks.* And don't really think about the fact that no, it isn't normal to struggle going up a staircase, and you shouldn't need to get into the car to go pick up something from a store that's one block away. And of course on the other end of the scale (no pun intended) there's the anorexics.

I live in Wisconsin, so my sympathy towards obesity is limited. I know some people can't help it, but I seriously doubt that all these people here have medical problems that make obesity unavoidable.
:iconunreasonablereasons:
UnreasonableReasons Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I love your unintended puns. :XD:
:iconmaltese101:
maltese101 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Student General Artist
They have so much curves it pops out of them.
:icontbpow:
TBPow Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Wow, that photo is disturbing. How does someone's belly even hang that low? I didn't even know that was physically possible! :(
:iconsavagefrog:
SavageFrog Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Surprisingly it is (like after lipo-suction that a person has to have the skin flaps cut & tucked away...it's not pretty)
:icon619warrior281:
619warrior281 Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
meh, it's someone else's body. Someone else's life. I see no concern to worry about how fat or skinny they are unless of course they mean something to you. That is only my small opinion :nod:
:iconpugfarts:
pugfarts Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconitburnsplz:
:icongabbyevans:
gabbyevans Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Don't you just are cultures sugarcoated eyes. It tells women that, "Your not fat you're just curvy." This is why the majority of overweight people are unaware they are fat.

I love how the media attacks the fashion model industry for being skinny & acts as if anorexia is such an issue.
Oh please! When I walk down down the street, I see more overweight people than underweight people.

I think obesity is becoming a global issue, rather than just an American problem.
:iconhisjokesrlameyoufool:
You don't find her gunt to be sexay? NEIN?
:iconscottahemi:
ScottaHemi Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
well technically round is just one really big curve XD

but yikes that last picture D:
:iconcodepurpleyedrawings:
CodePurpleyedrawings Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
You know what? Nobody fucking knows what the hell healthy is. I see skinny girls calling girls who barely have a roll "fat". I mean come on, you can see it in comments about Adele. Adele is not fat. She's not. She is the curvy one. Then fucking social justice people come around after witnessing this and try to fix this heinous miscalculation by calling it healthy and it backfires. What really matters is your BMI, and how much fat your body has and if your knees can take it. But no, people just have to look at the media for a standard.
:iconebolabearvomit:
EbolaBearVomit Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
You're fat:iconsawthatplz:
:iconcodepurpleyedrawings:
CodePurpleyedrawings Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
At least I'm HEALTHY! *flails away*
:icongangsterplz:
SadistSkunk Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
BMI is a pretty faulty system.. Most body-builders are morbidly obese according to their BMI..
What your healthy weight is just differs per person. It's pretty easy to say that the people in those pictures have an unhealthy weight though..

I get too skinny quickly, so I watch my weight and make sure I eat enough.
If you gain weight easily, watch what you eat and exercise..
:iconforestrabbit:
ForestRabbit Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
But ... someone else's health and life really isn't our business. =/
It sure is if you're paying taxes that help these people pay for medical costs.
Fat people related medical expenses in the United States is around 20 billion dollars a year and some of that is covered by tax payers.

I want my tax money to go to new schools, better roads, repaired bridges. I do not want my tax money covering fat slobs who blew out their knee because they're fat slobs and have no job or insurance.
People tend to throw around the term 'taxpayers'. If a person is working and they receive some kind of benefit, their tax dollars are at work. Hell, I've been on food stamps before, and yes MY TAX DOLLARS WERE PAYING FOR IT.
What's wrong with your taxpayer's money being used to help someone in need?
And don't you think that fat people are denied jobs and/or coverage simply because of their weight? So maybe that's why they don't have jobs, because no one is letting them have any?
Helping people in need is one thing, helping idiots who ruined their bodies because of consistent poor choices in health matters is different.

A person who lost everything in a fire or who lost insurance is one thing. A fat slob who eats like a fat slob who lives like a fat slob is another.

It's like smokers, you get cancer because you put yourself in that position. It wasn't an accident.
Obesity is when you are 50lbs+ over a healthy weight, being overweight is when you are 10-30lbs over a healthy weight. There is a difference. A huge one. An overweight person can be just as healthy and fit as a person at a "normal" weight. An obese person would have no way of being fit, and most likely wouldn't enjoy good health for long. You're making some extreme generalizations of people who fall into those categories however.
EbolaBearVomit Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013
No it is not 500 pounds
Did you even read what I wrote? Obesity is characterized by being 50+ lbs overweight. If you don't believe me look it up.
But people can be naturally fat. Just like they can be naturally thin. Sometimes, it isn't a choice. :shrug:
Add a Comment: