Closed to new replies
January 21, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 758

Yeah Guys, The Friendzone IS Real

:iconthe-vibeke:
The-Vibeke Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013
So I happened to stumble on a certain conversation on this website, and well let's just say =Jeysie is awesome. I didn't comment on that convo though because I don't wanna get involved in it. I have a better idea to make this thread. :D

But I'm going to get to the point of this complaint: I'm tired of people saying the friend zone is not real or bullshit or that friendzoners feel entitled.

We are not entitled! I don't think it's entitled to want to be treated with respect!

I have been friendzoned before, eve though I am a girl, so it is NOT like feminists say and it only happens to men, it happens to women too.

And it SUCKS.

I mean people who say this is not a big deal . . . obviously have never been in love with someone who didn't give it back. Like I already said, IT SUCKS!

OK sucks is a bad word. Stubbing your toe sucks. When the person you love just wants to be friends and keeps using you and you keep giving for them because you hope they might want you back . . . that person is using you and they are in the wrong. That's HELL.

When someone loves you, you either reject them or be romantic with them. You CAN NOT just be friends because it only hurts one person and they end up being used . . .

Of course I want to give that person the world because I love them . . . so I keep giving . . . and they keep taking without giving me any love in return . . .

There is a guy out there who has friendzoned me. I get hit on by other guys but I do not want them . . . he is the only one for me. And he knows how I feel but he doesn't care! He just uses me because he knows I love him . . .

AND some people think this is somehow MY fault?!

WTF. When someone is using you, it is obviously their fault for being a user, not your fault for being kind and being used!

WTF kind of fake logic is that?!!!

Seriously it pisses me off to learn that people actually think it is someone the one being used's fault for being friendzoned.

I am already being used for my emotions . . . I do not need your ridicule too . . . or hate. :crying:

Devious Comments

:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Student Interface Designer
:lock: Flamebait.
:iconthegman0:
theGman0 Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist
Hello =Jeysie
:iconvel-drawings:
Vel-drawings Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
That's your choice, you told him how you feel and he is not interested, you cannot force him to love you and you just let him keep using you.
Don't be there for him... have you heard about let him go and if he doesn't come back it means that he wasn't yours.
If despite everything you still want to be there for him then it's up to you, you just gonna get hurt more... so just end it and move on ^^
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
You sound like a stalker.
:iconautumnalessence:
AutumnalEssence Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
He's not "using" you at all, he just simply doesn't feel the same way about you. I suggest you find a more mature way of dealing with this.
:iconjordan71495:
Jordan71495 Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
[link] there is a reason we friend zone. And if you feel used, detach yourself from them despite your love for them.
:iconclaycowboys:
ClayCowboys Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Professional Writer
Oh Lordy...

If he's not interested in forging a romantic relationship with you, then he's not interested in forging a romantic relationship with you. Of course, if he is unaware of your having a crush on him, then you really only have yourself to blame for that, Hon. Otherwise, if he is aware that you like him, but isn't reciprocating, then just accept being his friend and move on. There are PLENTY of men out there! Millions of men, actually. And by focusing on this one guy, who is apparently using you, you could very well be missing out on someone who's really great. Life is too short. I learned that the hard way many moons ago.
:iconmunuci:
Munuci Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Student General Artist
[link] - plz learn, plz.
:icontheawesomefaerie:
TheAwesomeFaerie Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013   Traditional Artist
The friend zone is bull. It's really just whiny babies complaining because someone has the audacity to not want to date them.
Did you tell this guy how you feel? If not, chances are he doesn't realize you feel that way. I was friends with a guy for years. We were really good friends, hung out all the time. Eventually he revealed he'd had a crush on me the whole time. I'd never noticed. Fortunately, he was mature enough to accept that I only saw him as a friend.
:iconthe-vibeke:
The-Vibeke Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
Uhm maybe you should stop trivializing other people's THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS AND EXPERIENCES because everyone is human.

Stop judging people and have some EMPATHY!
Add a Comment: