Closed to new replies
January 20, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 54

Great One, Professor.

:iconmiloticscale:
MiloticScale Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I am a college student. My Philosophy professor gave me a syllabus at the beginning of the semester (on Jan. 10). On this syllabus was a tentative schedule of the semester. He has listed an assignment that is due this Tuesday (Jan. 22) that requires material from the library to be used as reference. The library is closed Monday (Jan. 21).

I have e-mailed this professor explaining that I am swamped in other required courses and have already been writing papers left and right. Since the schedule he issued is tentative I actually expected him to change the due date of this paper. It seems as though he just wants to be an ass, because his reason for not changing the due date is, "I want to see how you are going to handle this situation. :{D"

I hate this. :B

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
That's where time management/organisational skills come in, I guess.. it's what employees are looking for. :shrug:
MiloticScale Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I will manage. :) thanks for the input.
:iconcrazie-girl:
Crazie-Girl Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013
"I am required to use physical resources from the library. To go into more detail, there is a check-out log for the material he's reserved for me (and my classmates) to use. If our names aren't on the check-out log for all of the material, we won't get full credit (as we obviously didn't use the required material as reference)."
soo go on the internetz be resourceful, and do the paper. If the library opens before your class go sign the check-out log thingy before the class and pretend that you used it.
Alternatively if you have time before you need to hand the assignment in go to the library, get the resources, write the assignment paper in the morning and hand it is in the afternoon.
Seems legit. Thanks for the input. I will manage somehow.
:icon290pika:
290Pika Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Student Filmographer
You should have gotten the library materials at the beginning THEN procrastinated. :la:
:lol:
:icon290pika:
290Pika Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Student Filmographer
Hey, it would have totally worked in your favor.
:iconcabledrive:
CableDrive Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
go out and buy the book if you have too. If you got the syllabus on the 10th you should have been more prepared and gotten the book ahead of time.
Should have. I will manage somehow.
:iconwolfclaw97:
wolfclaw97 Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I don't think he'll be changing the due date anytime soon.
Add a Comment: