January 19, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 209

Not another Eragon post!

:iconmaddalinamocanu:
MaddalinaMocanu Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Ok, gents!

After the full Inheritance Cycle (though I tend to say circle for some reason or another :> ) has been released, after thousands of pages written (wasted), after countless shelves with the colorful blue-red-black-green (black is not a colour!) book spines and glossy eyed, fairly similar representations of generic dragons with insect antennae of which the only good thing of the book was the smell of freshly printed paper and after YOU, my fellows, have (or have not) passed adolescence...

What are your current, up to date clear-minded opinions about Christopher Paolini's one in a million dumb luck success monster?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon0rg:
0rg Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
serves you right for expecting something from youth literature

were you also disappointed by "everybody poops"?
MaddalinaMocanu Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
"Everybody poops"... you know the only thing that comes to mind when I read that is this: [link] < same name. And no I actually like the parody more than the original ^_^
:iconlifh:
Lifh Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
The Eragon books are shit, and should be treated as toilet tissue. If I see Mr. Paolini in person, I will fucking stab is fucking eyeballs out with an icicle.
MaddalinaMocanu Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
One can show anger towards something not particularly using swear words ;P

Also, how could you keep that icicle cold if you would be boiling of rage? :confused:
:iconlifh:
Lifh Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
Simple. My heart is as cold as the icicle.
:iconwalkingren:
WalkingRen Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
I used to like this series, but can I plead 8-11 years old?

Also character is vegetarian but doesn't care about killing thousands of people...?
:iconferaltao:
FeralTao Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
It's the same kind of funny with super-duper Goody-Two-Shoes-heroes, who are supposed to represent the force of light and good but end up blasting up hundreds if not thousands of people (Luke Skywalker, I'm looking at you). But it's okay because they were part of the force of evul and we didn't know any of their names anyway. :nod:
WalkingRen Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
But didn't luke skywalker kill clones?
:iconferaltao:
FeralTao Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013
Not everyone who worked aboard of the Death Star was a clone, it's very obvious in the movie. Clones only served as a military force, the executive decisions and maintenance were done by normal people.
WalkingRen Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013
Never actually watched the original =P
Add a Comment: