Closed to new replies
January 18, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

Fucking undergarment

:iconjohnnybedsores:
JohnnyBedSores Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
I just split my undergarment. :( This is happening way too often. I see others are having similar problems with their garments on here. Perhaps there is an epidemic of trouser/undergarment splittage. Perhaps it's something to do with global warming.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconprincess-rufflebutt:
Princess-Rufflebutt Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Student General Artist
I POOPED
:iconsewlolita:
SewLolita Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013   General Artist
once I fell on my butt so hard ice skating that my bra popped open in front, and spilled boobage EVERYWHERE >_<

Is it hot there? sweat can weaken garments faster, and worn garments split easier... >_> I hate buying clothes, but the split jeans has happened too many times to me. Not even ones that were too tight, or anything. They were just worn to death and failed at the structural point that recieved most stress, that is to say, the crotch seam. Embarassment and flashing of randoms ensued :(
:iconlobosabio:
LoboSabio Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
I can't help but wonder if it's because your underwear is too small.
:iconzodiacgal:
zodiacgal Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Interesting...?
:iconwolftacular:
Wolftacular Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
When I read this, I thought "this would never happen to me". And then my pants ripped for no apparent reason. I think there's something greater at work here. Perhaps the FSM
:iconladyzelda1:
LadyZelda1 Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
A pair of pants is not undergarments. Undergarments are usually pretty giving and stretchy and do not usually split. Even a corset is pretty robust. You will split a gut before a corset.
:iconwolftacular:
Wolftacular Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I dunno, I'd re-read the OP but whatever man
:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
Oh another !EdgarSideways
:iconpinkmitten:
Pinkmitten Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
TWO SWEET TEAS PLEASE. [link]
:iconjuliabohemian:
Juliabohemian Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Professional Photographer
I'm sure it's related to gun control somehow. Legalizing marijuana and same sex marriage would solve this problem.

Or you could wear a kilt.
Add a Comment: