them it boys can fuck themselves on a broomstick

tl;dr: My once examplerarily speedy computer has been reduced to a slobbering, slow mess that crashes one every so often, and all because the IT fella at my mom's work started fucking with it.

So my mom and I share a computer.

I have no fucking clue why the relationship has developed that way. She always has this "special program" that she uses for her work that can only be accessed through my computer. Fine. That's okay. The program isn't on my profile, and her work stuff generally stayed on her account. It was seperate. It was clean. We shared a few antiviral programs between the profiles, but generally things were alright. All I had to worry about was getting my hands on the computer. It's technically mine, but my mom needs it to work, an if she works, I'm pretty much assured that my miseraly sheltered and comfortable existence can continue.

This past week, I have had no time on my computer. Finals and all, ya know. Mom and pop limited my time on it and whatnot.

This past week, the IT guy at my mom's workplace has been working on making the computer able to access work materials from afar or some shit, I dunno. All I do know is, it's pretty apparent that this asshole clearly has no idea how to install programs properly. I do concede that e probably knows better than me, but even I know that tere's a problem when the comp bluescreens every other startup.

Beyond that, it now runs like a koala covered in maple syrup. Folders should NOT take a minute to open up. Starting a program should NOT take several minutes and freeze up everything else I do. The startup of the COMPUTER should not be taking this long. And I'm sitting here, thinking.

There is no FUCKING way that that creepy ass motherfucker merely installed a program. He's created a few admin accounts to. Motherfucker, stop. Both my mom's and my acccounts are admin accounts. You are taking up memory space on the comp. You are making it slower. He even made a guest account. Who the fuck uses that shit? It's just taking up extra space.

I hope one day we meet, IT guy, so that I can grab you by your fucking neckbeard and punch you so hard in the face it caves in. Your incompetence has resulted in me not being able to finish FIVE FUCKING DRAWINGS Not A drawing, FIVE. FUCKING. DRAWINGS. Not to mention I was going to get off my ass and finally learn Fruity Loops. Nope! Apparently my mom needs some fancy-ass program and you're just the right neckbeardy to DO THE FUCKING JOB.

God, I need Dr. Pepper...

Oh yeah, and the $500+ bucks we might need to fix the damn thing with someone competent is coming out of your ramen noodle funds. Asshole.
Comments61
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
That sucks, hope you can get it fixed.
Buy your own computer.
I'm 16 and in school.
Excuses, I bought my first computer when I was 16 with my own money that I earned. If you don't want to put any effort into it, stop bitching until you can afford one yourself.
This complaint reminds me that I should update my security programs.
If you're the fucker that put them on my comp in te first place, you better. I'm comin' for ya, neckbeardy. :stare:
I'm flattered that you think I'm smart enough to do that. Come at me bro!
Backup the stuff you need, then format and reinstall.
Reformat that shit. :la:

After backing all that shit up. :la:
I am madder than a Mexican milking a gila monster.

WORK DAMMIT.
Your alliteration is impressive.
I've milked numerious gila monsters and it's quite an enlightening and entertaining endeavor, i have no idea what you're talking about us mexinigritos. :saddummy:
I'm sorry the IT guy fucked you over mate, but don't generalize the problem - though I admit even our IT department is pretty damned dodgy over here :lol:
Half the time I find myself fixing it :shrug:
The generalization was funny so I stuck with it.
I thought this thread was something about a Harry Potter toy broom stick and a bunch of wish fulfillment fangirls.
Fuck yourself with a boomstick