Why so much swearing?

Been reading through this forum and can't understand why people swear so much. What's the point?

If someone uses proper vocabulary they can make their points much more forceably.
Plus by swearing a person demonstrates to everyone else
1. Their low intelligence
2. Their lack of morals
3. Their inability to control their temper or their tongue.

So why do it when it makes everyone think you're a moron.
Comments112
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
As the OP is no longer with us and this was turning into flamebait material, I'll lock this thread.

:lock:
deactivated? Guess you couldn't handle the heat.
Deactivated already? wow.
Deactivated. I'm always late to the party :noes:
It finished in record breaking time. :lol:
I don't think swearing makes me less intelligent and able to control myself. That's ridiculous.

As for morals, they're useless and stupid.
Okay really?

Deactivating while having an account for 11 years over what people say to you on a forum you've never ventured in?

Wow.
They do this regularly apparently so they'll be back.
Throwing a virtual temper tantrum after lecturing people about their behavior....

There has to be a plz for this. :iconimthinkingplz:
It's really disrespectful to assume people who swear have a lack of morals, low intelligence, and associate swearing with someone "who has a bad temper". None of your claims are founded on anything but your personal principles and somewhat huge misunderstanding on how human beings operate.

So you're to tell me if someone does a great deal for humanity, does good for their family, is highly educated, and is giving is automatically clarified as a moron with no morality because of the muttering of crude words? I don't understand that mindset of such judgement over words. It's fine for you not to use the words, but to look down on other people who do it as if they are continuously swearing is pretentious.
Holy shit.

Deactivated already. :lol:
Great, I hope he stays away. :P
He'll be back again, he deactivated before and in his shoutbox he said he aims to be here once a week. :lol:
Some people never learn, huh? :no:
didn't even last a hour! :lol:
You look like more of a moron than the other people on this forum for calling out something as harmless as swearing. :lol:
Ha OP deactivated! :iconwoohooplz:
He'll be back again, he deactivated before and in his shoutbox he said he aims to be here once a week. :lol:
I don't understand the purpose of that. Why deactivate? :roll:
Because he says he can't be productive while on the site... or something like that. Sounds like bad self control...
Well, at least if he forgets to come back once a week and lets it go for a month, he can't come back on that account. :lol:

Unlike Facebook, which never actually gets rid of anything which is pretty creepy.
Ugh great! :roll:
So they're a drama queen! As if we haven't enough of those floating a-bout the forums.
My post was the straw that broke the camel's back. They weren't deactivated when I posted. :giggle:
Though he might be back, [link] :nuu: