Closed to new replies
January 17, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 191

Have no girlfriend :(

:iconphanthom-art:
PhanThom-art Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm 18 and I still don't have a girlfriend! :( There are also no girls in my direct surroundings whom I'd like to be my girlfriend who are also not taken yet.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfruitsofharvest:
FruitsOfHarvest Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Student General Artist
18 no boyfriend. Not really a problem, things normally happen when you least expect it.
:iconeverfae:
everfae Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013
You're only 18, that's still young.
:iconuboa-chan:
UBOA-CHAN Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
rosy palms will never let you down :lol:
:iconsana24:
sana24 Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Student General Artist
I'm 18 and I don't have a boyfriend :P Your time will come eventually.
:iconb-nicolet:
b-nicoleT Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Professional Writer
If you don't have a girlfriend yet then you probably just haven't met the right girl. I'm 18 and have never had a boyfriend. I don't feel bad about it. I don't need a dude to validate me, and I'm not going to waste my time on a guy who I don't really care about just to get other people's approval. Same should go for you. You're perfectly fine on your own. Do the shit you like to do, be happy, and eventually the right girl will come along and things will click.

Just don't, whatever you do, be desperate, creepy, or try to hard. Contrary to what romantic movies would like you to believe, stalkers/overly obsessed guys are not attractive.
:iconsmileyboxaloo:
smileyboxaloo Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Student Digital Artist
You'll find someone soon ^^
:iconbonnieknox:
BonnieKnox Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Unlike some folks have told you, you can have a serious relationship at 18 and being faithful and making it work, some people are able to, some are not. The relationships can get in the middle of your projects or not, depends how you handle the situation. Of course, it requires maturity, but is not the first time I know somebody who got married to the boyfriend or girlfriend they dated in the teen years and are happy now.

But again, you do not "need" a girlfriend. Eventually you will get one, but forcing it only will make you look desperate and scare possible "girlfriends to be". I do not say you are desperate, but it can look like that if you go "in hunting mode".
:iconphanthom-art:
PhanThom-art Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
thanks man, 'bout the only normal comment I've had on this :P
:iconbonnieknox:
BonnieKnox Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Lol!. Woman, lol, my icon is misleading, but yes, you do not need to stress out for this. The more relaxed you look, the easier it is
:iconwolfclaw97:
wolfclaw97 Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
You're still young, practically your whole life ahead of you.
Add a Comment: