Details

Closed to new replies
January 16, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 41
:iconbabushka-nipples:
Babushka-Nipples Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
So I've had some weird dreams lately. But I think this one takes the cake, for now. Just because it was so fucking awkward.

So I went to Russia as part of a school thing. I was in college, medschool. Not sure why I was shoved off to Russia but it was for a few weeks maybe few months? It seemed pretty normal, pretty real.

I mean the culture shock was pretty real. And barely knowing any Russian at all made it pretty damn hard to get around. Well, somehow I had gotten hurt, I had a large gash in my under arm and I had to go to hospital.

So I end up at hospital and I am trying to explain the best of my ability what is going on and they keep speaking Russian at me, not making an effort to try to translate, until someone else comes in and sort of understands what I am saying. I don't know why but I was trying to get them to accept my insurance, which was dumb but it was a dream so lots of things are dumb. I start just bleeding out profusely so I begin to lose my patience and start yelling at them, then suddenly one of the doctors knock me out and I wake up in what appears to be a psychiatric hospital. My arm is okay at this point, and my family was flown in from America to come see me.

I was pretty fucking terrified and wanted to leave because I had no damn idea what the motherfuck was going on or what was going to happen to me. My parents tell me that I should be happy because I got the privilege to go to another countries thousands of miles away, I was infuriated then I wake up.

wat

WELL OKAY THEN

Actual complaint: Me and my friend have a day to clean the entire flat and pack up before we have to scram and ohgord I do not want to do this frhfhnbjb,jfc

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsmarticleparticle:
SmarticleParticle Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Once I had a dream that I sexted my cousin. I couldn't get back to sleep because I thought it was real. :stare:
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
:stare:
:iconkorukikonaru:
KorukiKonaru Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
My dreams have been getting weirder lately. I'm finding it a lot harder to distinguish between dreams and reality, where I think it's real when it's not, or I'm unsure if something happened when it did. I keep visiting places that I recognise in the real world, but they look different, and my mind insists that the fictitious locations are actually real, or I'll visit a place that I don't realise is real until much later on when I go someplace and realise that I recognise it...
Maybe I should see a doctor about this.
:iconbabushka-nipples:
Babushka-Nipples Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
I experiance a lot of the same thing, with memories too.
:iconkorukikonaru:
KorukiKonaru Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
It's probably nothing to worry about, but on the other hand my paranoia won't let it rest. I wish I could just tell my brain to stop fretting all the time on minor details.
:iconartisticaxis:
ArtisticAxis Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
Don't stare at the Kremlin star.
It will draw you in.
:iconmorthax:
Morthax Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
A few nights ago I stole a pony from some British gentleman (I think), rode it around, got drunk, sobered up, felt bad about stealing the pony and rode it back to the man who was furious and talking about beheading me and I woke up just after he declared I can keep my head after all. And all this seemed to take place in the Victorian era. :dummy:
:icongkmall:
gkmall Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Sounds like a normal dream to me. :P
:iconmorthax:
Morthax Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It was different from my rather usual horror-themed dreams. :noes:
:iconfreakylaurent:
FreakyLaurent Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Professional Photographer
Знаете ли вы вырваться из ноги?
Add a Comment: