Creepy John.

So, a new transfer student recently came to my high school. He's earned his name as "Creepy John". Why? Well... He's creepy. He wears the same sweater every day. He carries around a brief case. No one knows what's inside. And he carries around a cane.

He doesn't really walk anywhere, he just kind of appears places. For example, I was walking to my locker when he appear seemingly out of thin air and had the following conversation with me:

John: Hey there buddy.

Me: Hey.. do I know you?

John: Me and my dad got in a fight last night.

Me: Oh... How unpleasant.

John: I have a concussion. It hurts really bad.

Me: Ah...I hope your concussion gets better. -darts into the nearest classroom-

Other tales of him consisting of telling others how he got kicked out of school for trying to kill another student. A friend of mine had him as a partner in one of her classes, where he quite honestly tried to convince her that he could transform scorpion DNA into human DNA.

Every once in a while, I'll be putting my books in my locker and he'll stand uncomfortably close to me and ask if I need help, or tell me that I'm pretty.

He writes (occasionally inappropriate)notes to random girls in various classes that he's in.

He once told me about how he killed a squirrel in his garage by skinning it while alive.

Almost everyone is sure that the things he says are most likely lies... but I can't help but wonder why he acts this way. Does he have any mental disorders? Or is Creepy John just simply creepy?
Comments49
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I know a kid like that. His name is also John, but he doesn't have a briefcase or a cane. He does, however, claim he got kicked out of school for attempting to kill another student, torture small animals, and ask out random girls. He tried to stab a friend of mine with a very sharp pencil, just because my friend disagreed with him about something stupid. He also talked to himself about how badly he wanted to ~*get rid*~ of every person in my class.

I don't talk to him, and I am very glad he got held back a year, so I have no chance of being in any classes with him.
Creepy John's not really creepy.

He just needs to chill out.
Eh, I don't know. I knew a LOT of socially awkward people in high school who would say shit like that because they thought they were being funny. Who had tried saying inappropriate things to a lot of girls for apparently no reason.

I mean, they were creepy in their own ways, but my guess for him is that he's just really socially awkward.
Well at least he sounds interesting. All the creepy people at my high school were just...creepy. That's all XD.

The most interesting people were in my AP Statistics class for some reason.
He's a pathological liar and perhaps more.
Reminds me of a kid I knew in middle school who wore a business suit every day, carried a suitcase, and in general appeared very formal and reserved. Then, when the teacher wasn't looking, he'd throw chalk, smack someone upside the head with a ruler, or do any number of spontaneous things. No one ever told on him, because we were afraid we'd lose our entertainment.
What a fucking psychopath. He just walked around looking extra spiffy like he was going to a meeting of CEOs while everybody else dressed normally, and he'd just start hitting motherfuckers and throwing shit when nobody was looking? This kid had something profoundly unsettling wrong with his head.
perhaps..or maybe he had seen "Men in Black" one too many times, and thought he could identify aliens that way :M
Maybe he was a fan of Artemis Fowl. Except Artemis never smacked anyone. :shrug:
Give him candy bars.
That way when he does snap, (lets face it, he will) he will spare your life for giving him candy.

Nothing like cavities to make someones day a little better. :iconsonicderpplz:
A transfer student you say?

Must be from Detroit.
Maybe you should be nicer to him.
I'm not mean to him to begin with. I just normally don't stick around that long because I don't know him that well and creepy John is well... creepy.
Of course you'd attract the weirdos. 
Heh briefcase wanker.
I'd be friends with him :flirty:
A LOT OF PEOPLE WEAR THE SAME SWEATER EVERYDAY....