No shampoo!

OMFG! I just had to shower with no shampoo because we ran out and nobody bought any more . . .

Now my hair is all flat and gross and ugh. No WAY am I going to see my friends looking like this . . . seriously.
Comments289
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
wow boo fucking hoo lol XD
Just use dry shampoo as a last resort.
"and nobody bought any more"

Buy your own fucking shampoo you twat.

Besides that, you shouldn't wash your hair daily unless you have major problems with greasy hair. It really damages it.
I don't wash it daily.
Fun fact: The Inca people of South America used to use their piss to wash their hair. Maybe you could try that? I heard it gives a nice silky finish.
that was indeed a fun fact :D
The things you learn from Horrible Histories :giggle:
Lmao that's nasty they probably said "yo Im pissed can I puss on your head? " "sure bro go ahead pissed on my head "
Uhm no. They were not advanced like modern times.
They weren't, but civilisation had to start somewhere. They created 18,000 miles of roads, had a postal system and irrigated their crops with canals. That's quite a lot of technology for a society that didn't have the wheel.

Also they were the first to cultivate the potato, and potatoes are awesome.
The point. You missed it. :B
You know, it's kind of funny how the help with life forum is directly above this one, because then so many funny things happen.
For example, i clicked on the name of this thread directly from the forum index and right above it was another thread but from help with life and both together read like

"How can i go on living...?"
"No shampoo!"

damn im high
Bunch of nights ago I accidentally put lube on my head instead of shampoo. Not nice. :|
One time I put dental glue on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste. That wasn't nice either.....
Evil bathroom magic, I tell ya.
The worst is when you pour a bucket of your brothers lee on your head expecting water
Just drive down to the store and get some.
:iconheplz: I see what you did there.