being in love is weird

So many smart and interesting guys and you look at them and you're like "Whatever" (mostly because they're Oklahomos and have lambchops) or are Marines that are pretty fucking cool and hot but you look at your boyfriend and you're like "nah.". Because he is like amazing and is just as into you as you are him, and even if it doesn't work out it's great while it is.

And that desire to date women or at least have no strings attached sex with one has totally vanished and how did you ever want to have sex with someone else you crazy bitch? That bugged me for a long time but now I don't really care anymore. I mean it's like dating a dude except with a vagina and those aren't unfamiliar territory considering I was born with one...

So many weird feels. Share your weird feels Complaints. Like these make my brain feel funny. I think I puked up too many bananas today.

ARTPOP 2013!111111
Comments107
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Love sucks.

And I say that as a happily married woman.

I may or may not have been happier without it, but I was less complicated and confused and had both more and fewer self esteem problems.

I have a love-hate relationship with love.
This thread made me feel all tingly and funny in my peepee.
oh my god yes.
My ex is one of my bestfriends, we've been close friends for about 8 years now. We on and off dated for about 6 years. I hate stupid people and he's the dumbest person I've ever met. He's also a huge liar that I can't trust and is often a jerk. Yet, I can't stop being his friend and I love hanging out with him. :stare:
Addiction much
That stupid fucking asshole, he must be great to hang with!
I don't know, he's really funny when we meet in real life but is mean to me on occasion online and through phone.
That dichotomy of a great guy piece of shit. Why I'd strangle him then give him the warmest, most intimate hug.
Love is for the weak.
Hate is for the weak.
TLDR: Have you ever been so love you decided to as when?!?
Ew, people being vulnerable and puking out their emotions. I DON'T LIKE THIS.
Emotions are good. B)
We need video of you and another woman. For science.
I thought I felt love once, I had a fuzzy feeling in my heart and stomach. Turns out I had roundworms.
What is dropping from the L on your icon?
Oh my gosh. Yummy.