Closed to new replies
January 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 106

being in love is weird

:iconshockity:
Shockity Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
So many smart and interesting guys and you look at them and you're like "Whatever" (mostly because they're Oklahomos and have lambchops) or are Marines that are pretty fucking cool and hot but you look at your boyfriend and you're like "nah.". Because he is like amazing and is just as into you as you are him, and even if it doesn't work out it's great while it is.

And that desire to date women or at least have no strings attached sex with one has totally vanished and how did you ever want to have sex with someone else you crazy bitch? That bugged me for a long time but now I don't really care anymore. I mean it's like dating a dude except with a vagina and those aren't unfamiliar territory considering I was born with one...

So many weird feels. Share your weird feels Complaints. Like these make my brain feel funny. I think I puked up too many bananas today.

ARTPOP 2013!111111

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconaret:
Aret Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Love sucks.

And I say that as a happily married woman.

I may or may not have been happier without it, but I was less complicated and confused and had both more and fewer self esteem problems.

I have a love-hate relationship with love.
:icontoadsanime:
Toadsanime Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
This thread made me feel all tingly and funny in my peepee.
Shockity Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
Cute.
:iconklaxonlithology:
KlaxonLithology Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
Nope.
oh my god yes.
:iconklaxonlithology:
KlaxonLithology Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
Noope.
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
My ex is one of my bestfriends, we've been close friends for about 8 years now. We on and off dated for about 6 years. I hate stupid people and he's the dumbest person I've ever met. He's also a huge liar that I can't trust and is often a jerk. Yet, I can't stop being his friend and I love hanging out with him. :stare:
Addiction much
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013
:shrug:
:icondeviant-garde:
deviant-garde Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
That stupid fucking asshole, he must be great to hang with!
Add a Comment: