Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 99

A certain troll on Complaints (and his Youtube channel)

:iconvelvetfish:
VelvetFish Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student Filmographer
So, I just came from this thread right here [link] and I started wondering, "what kind of walking anus tries that hard to promote his art to the point of spamming Complaints with troll threads?"

Like, i can't even say anything on this sort of behavior; it's already been said. talking about how annoying, arrogant, and pigheaded :iconillastrat: is has already become a dead horse subject.

However, just as I was about to turn off my computer and call it a night, I heard someone call him "Chauncey".

after giggling for a couple minutes, (Chauncey. hehe.) I thought, "you know, not too many dudes out there named Chauncey. Let's see if we can get a quick Google search on him." Sure enough, he was at the top of page 1, and i stumbled upon this guy's Youtube channel.

(here it is, in all of its glory. [link] )

I... wow.

I think i figured out why he's trying so hard to inflate his own self-esteem; he's the kind of guy who needs a laugh track to remind his audience that he's trying to be funny.

Like, i'm not even feeling triumphant right now; i'm starting to legitimately feel bad for the guy. (He can't even find someone to hold his camera for his music video. All my feels)

BONUS COMPLAINT: I'm an awful person, and I'm sure I'll eventually be morally obliged to use my film chops and help him direct/shoot his next music video. :(

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
The video I watched has such horrible quality. :stare:
VelvetFish Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Student Filmographer
spoiler alert; they're all terrible.
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
I can tell, which is why I didn't watch any of the others.
:iconytcyberpunk:
YTcyberpunk Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
IS that persona "He"....or a "she" or.............what? I mean, his/her/its DA page listed the gender as "other" last time I looked. This is definitely one of those trolls that just makes me go, "are they joking or wacked in the head or...or what?"
it's a he.

(and he's probably crazy in the coconut.) :iconcoconutheadplz:
:iconytcyberpunk:
YTcyberpunk Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Ah, okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

In a way, I gotta appreciate people like him. In a world where trolls and assholes are all too obvious, it sometimes spices things up to have a persona that's just baffling, like him.
:lol:
:icongreeneyedyoshika:
GreenEyedYoshika Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
HELP ME. LET IT END.
DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT; YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR
:iconensoul:
ensoul Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Professional General Artist
Oh my God, can someone make a new illastrat account with this please, I am way too lazy: [link]
Add a Comment: