I know my drawings suck at least I create things

I mean I'm sorry you when to "performing arts high school" or whatever but I went to public school and doodles are my shit
Comments108
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Yaaaaaay, passive aggressive threads that don't explain anything! How I do love thee!
Yaaaaaay, passive aggressive threads that don't explain anything! How I do love thee!

That is pretty nifty looking.

Just keep trying and working at it.
I see your doodles

and raise you

You're cranky, go to bed.
I actually like your art; it's kinda cool in a really demented and creepy way.

However, you seem to have a really bad attitude. Also, something tells me that a performing arts school isn't the place to learn how to draw.
The fact that you think you go to a preforming arts school in order to learn how to draw speaks volumes.
uh, I went to public school, too.

Your school doesn't matter anymore. You have access to every learning material you could ever need. All you have to do is use google.
MFW i see your gallery: [link]
Thank goodness
See, this is why you have friends over to make sure you don't post on the internet when you're high/drunk/off your meds.
You know what you create? You create suck.
Nonono I give suck giiiiivveeee five dollars
Do you actually shit doodles ew
Hehe doodle doody
I'm just very confused as to what you're trying to say. Your doodles are anything but shit, as I just took a look at your page and you have some of the coolest concepts for doodles I've seen in a long time. You use really interesting colors and I think you're very talented!! Your art has a really cool style to it so please don't think any of it is bad :c
:B Now, have you seen the plushies? [link]