youtube deleting your crap without telling you whats wrong

one of my youtube videogs got deleted and I dont know why!!! it said that there was graphic sexual content but there was only a panty swhot and a butt shot!! im so upset...now I'm not allowed to get onto my account for two weeks...can someone tell me what they were so mad about?
the into has some "nudity" but its all either covered by hair ro soemthng else
Comments73
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
lol I had one flagged as 'copyrighted video'- when it was a video I made of ME drawing. *headshake* they can be weird sometimes.

I thought they let you appeal that crap, though.
Aww well two weeks is nothing these days. :D
Maybe you should read youtubes terms of service. Then you'd realize they can remove whatever they want whenever they want without telling you why. If you bothered to read that too you'd know what kind of actions you can take if you feel that your submissions have been unfairly removed, instead of coming here bawwwwwing about it.
i tried and I did but the layout confused me sometimes and I dont know where to look for answers :/ they dont list everything i need to know in the faq all the time
i try googling it and all...

well i DID find where i could appeal it.
but i didn't find it by googling it which made me angry...I may have never noticed it
I'm not talking about the FAQ, I'm talking about the terms of service, the thing you said you agreed to in order to use the site, the one you probably agreed to without ever reading. It's all in there, I know, I've read it.
Dude, if it gets taken down; don't reupload it.
what if i try to make it more friendly???
im so sure it was a misunderstanding...i got it reppealed actually. but I dont know what my boundries are because i've seen SO much worse and they didnt tell me what exactly I did wrong...i don't know what i should allow for my next video now
Just try not to make it too sexual to stop it from being taken down again, and that goes for your future videos, too. Just, like, hint at it or something; idk.
becaz ur grammar suxxxx
*Because your grammar sucks
There, I fixed it for you. :iconfishyplz:
:noes: My name is Pika.

Oh well, you got 1/3 damage recoil. :lol:
View all replies
Youtube won't tolerate your hentai.
Youtube does not tolerate twisted weeaboos such as yourself.
Because videogs don't belong on Youtube, whatever the fuck a videog is.

And stop raping the English language, pervert!
Perhaps it had more to do with the fact that the material didn't belong to you in the first place then whatever the actual material was.
they wouldve said that though
i disclaim everything anyway
Which still doesn't give you permission to use it.
Disclaiming something in your description means nothing in legal terms. It's like if you drove away someone's car and when the police arrested you, you said "I don't own this car and I'm not making any money off of it".