I am a hormonal grouch bag.

:icongrumpycatplz: I HATE EVERYTHING

My boyfriend has annoyed me because I wanted to make something easy and fast for dinner, but none of my ideas are okay with him because they don't include meat. Just because you have a penis doesn't mean you have to eat meat with every meal. Pulling out meat is going to make a mess and I'm the one who's gonna have to clean that shit up. And don't say you don't make a mess cooking, cause you turned two empty sinks into a fucking mountain in one night.

Stop whining about gaining weight and then keep eating junk food. I don't care that you gained weight. I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant so I'm no fucking supermodel either. I didn't even notice you gained anything. Maybe you would lose weight if you ATE LESS MEAT...

There are still dishes to do AND I DON'T WANT TO DO THEM :iconstaresplz:
I have a headache. And I'm sleepy. But I have to clean and cook now. (I agreed to take on these tasks myself because I can't work or contribute to bills at the moment, it's not a gender thing)

And it's sleeting outside so my phone reception is balls. So I can't call my doctor for a refill on my nausea meds so I'll be puking tomorrow morning.

At least the baby is sleeping and not corkscrewing through my organs.

I'm going to try to cheer the fuck up, because in all likelihood my boyfriend is grouchy too because his job is frustrating. And if he comes in bitching while I'm like this, I may end up depriving my child of her father. :iconeratsplz:
Comments68
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I betcha most people that will comment on this have never been pregnant :stare:
so really, I have no idea how you feel. Hope that gets better :D
and yes you should talk to ur bf about this and about the meat... show him some disturbing farm video about what happens to animals before they get put on the plate D:<! might shut him up for a bit xD
You should talk to him about this, instead of us. Unless you have then I have nothing. :shrug:
Congratulations on your baby!
Chocolate solves everything. ...except for the weight part.
I could stand to gain weight. Bring on that chocolate.
It's okay, I hate everything at the moment as well.
What is your boyfriend's job?
He is a manager at McDonald's. As far as housework, he cleans the bathroom and living room, plus he cooks too.
That's not too bad, I guess.. it can be pretty stressful at a fast food place.
His job is really stressful, he has to deal with some real idiots. And he deserves to be paid more.
Sounds pretty bad. =/
Too bad the job market is balls out here.
I guess you've got to seize the balls you can. :nod:
The boy should learn some respect. You're carrying his spawn for chrissakes.
He's usually very good to me. I'm not mad anymore because the meal I made was really, really good and he was appreciative.
Teach him some respect anyways, couldn't hurt.
I had completely opposite cravings with both of my pregnancies. One all fried bad for me stuff, the other healthy fruit smoothies. Guess which kid is better behaved?
I craved fast food for the first half of my pregnancy, which was strange because I normally hate fast food. Now I'm back to my old eating tastes, which is mostly veggies, fruits, and grains.
With the second I had to have Orange Bang. Thing is, they don’t sell it that many places. So I remember this one night I was driving all over the county, looking for a place that sold it.

That’s also when I started eating meat again. I was craving beef. Which I hadn’t eaten in several years.
Ugh, beef is horrible on my stomach. Last time I ate it I was sick for days.

My girl was making me crave chilli cheese dogs, cheeseburgers (I tried not to indulge that one) and french fries with copious amounts of ketchup. Then later I had massive cravings for sweets. I think it had to do with my lack of weight gain. Now I sometimes get a random hankering for fried chicken or pizza, though I've always loved pizza.
I developed gout after eating the beef because I had gone so long without doing so that my body couldn’t handle it.
Make me mah pork chops, bitch! :|
You're in the major kicking stage. :lol: My son liked to get his foot caught in my ribs... And spine... And stomach.. And... :saddummy:
waaaaah

u has a sun