January 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 67

I am a hormonal grouch bag.

:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Jan 15, 2013  Professional Photographer
:icongrumpycatplz: I HATE EVERYTHING

My boyfriend has annoyed me because I wanted to make something easy and fast for dinner, but none of my ideas are okay with him because they don't include meat. Just because you have a penis doesn't mean you have to eat meat with every meal. Pulling out meat is going to make a mess and I'm the one who's gonna have to clean that shit up. And don't say you don't make a mess cooking, cause you turned two empty sinks into a fucking mountain in one night.

Stop whining about gaining weight and then keep eating junk food. I don't care that you gained weight. I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant so I'm no fucking supermodel either. I didn't even notice you gained anything. Maybe you would lose weight if you ATE LESS MEAT...

There are still dishes to do AND I DON'T WANT TO DO THEM :iconstaresplz:
I have a headache. And I'm sleepy. But I have to clean and cook now. (I agreed to take on these tasks myself because I can't work or contribute to bills at the moment, it's not a gender thing)

And it's sleeting outside so my phone reception is balls. So I can't call my doctor for a refill on my nausea meds so I'll be puking tomorrow morning.

At least the baby is sleeping and not corkscrewing through my organs.

I'm going to try to cheer the fuck up, because in all likelihood my boyfriend is grouchy too because his job is frustrating. And if he comes in bitching while I'm like this, I may end up depriving my child of her father. :iconeratsplz:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconzeflyingmuppet:
ZeFlyingMuppet Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Filmographer
I betcha most people that will comment on this have never been pregnant :stare:
so really, I have no idea how you feel. Hope that gets better :D
and yes you should talk to ur bf about this and about the meat... show him some disturbing farm video about what happens to animals before they get put on the plate D:<! might shut him up for a bit xD
:iconx666nightmare666x:
x666NiGhTmArE666x Jan 20, 2013
You should talk to him about this, instead of us. Unless you have then I have nothing. :shrug:
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Jan 19, 2013   Digital Artist
Congratulations on your baby!
:iconmaryyana:
MaryYana Jan 18, 2013   Traditional Artist
Chocolate solves everything. ...except for the weight part.
theleaveshaveeyes Jan 18, 2013  Professional Photographer
I could stand to gain weight. Bring on that chocolate.
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
It's okay, I hate everything at the moment as well.
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
What is your boyfriend's job?
He is a manager at McDonald's. As far as housework, he cleans the bathroom and living room, plus he cooks too.
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
That's not too bad, I guess.. it can be pretty stressful at a fast food place.
His job is really stressful, he has to deal with some real idiots. And he deserves to be paid more.
Add a Comment: