January 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 67

I am a hormonal grouch bag.

:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Professional Photographer
:icongrumpycatplz: I HATE EVERYTHING

My boyfriend has annoyed me because I wanted to make something easy and fast for dinner, but none of my ideas are okay with him because they don't include meat. Just because you have a penis doesn't mean you have to eat meat with every meal. Pulling out meat is going to make a mess and I'm the one who's gonna have to clean that shit up. And don't say you don't make a mess cooking, cause you turned two empty sinks into a fucking mountain in one night.

Stop whining about gaining weight and then keep eating junk food. I don't care that you gained weight. I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant so I'm no fucking supermodel either. I didn't even notice you gained anything. Maybe you would lose weight if you ATE LESS MEAT...

There are still dishes to do AND I DON'T WANT TO DO THEM :iconstaresplz:
I have a headache. And I'm sleepy. But I have to clean and cook now. (I agreed to take on these tasks myself because I can't work or contribute to bills at the moment, it's not a gender thing)

And it's sleeting outside so my phone reception is balls. So I can't call my doctor for a refill on my nausea meds so I'll be puking tomorrow morning.

At least the baby is sleeping and not corkscrewing through my organs.

I'm going to try to cheer the fuck up, because in all likelihood my boyfriend is grouchy too because his job is frustrating. And if he comes in bitching while I'm like this, I may end up depriving my child of her father. :iconeratsplz:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconzeflyingmuppet:
ZeFlyingMuppet Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013
I betcha most people that will comment on this have never been pregnant :stare:
so really, I have no idea how you feel. Hope that gets better :D
and yes you should talk to ur bf about this and about the meat... show him some disturbing farm video about what happens to animals before they get put on the plate D:<! might shut him up for a bit xD
:iconx666nightmare666x:
x666NiGhTmArE666x Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013
You should talk to him about this, instead of us. Unless you have then I have nothing. :shrug:
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013   Digital Artist
Congratulations on your baby!
:iconmaryyana:
MaryYana Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013   Traditional Artist
Chocolate solves everything. ...except for the weight part.
theleaveshaveeyes Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Professional Photographer
I could stand to gain weight. Bring on that chocolate.
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
It's okay, I hate everything at the moment as well.
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
What is your boyfriend's job?
He is a manager at McDonald's. As far as housework, he cleans the bathroom and living room, plus he cooks too.
3wyl Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
That's not too bad, I guess.. it can be pretty stressful at a fast food place.
His job is really stressful, he has to deal with some real idiots. And he deserves to be paid more.
3wyl Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Sounds pretty bad. =/
theleaveshaveeyes Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Professional Photographer
Too bad the job market is balls out here.
3wyl Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I guess you've got to seize the balls you can. :nod:
:iconmisterturtle:
MisterTurtle Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
The boy should learn some respect. You're carrying his spawn for chrissakes.
He's usually very good to me. I'm not mad anymore because the meal I made was really, really good and he was appreciative.
MisterTurtle Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
Teach him some respect anyways, couldn't hurt.
:iconjuliabohemian:
Juliabohemian Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
I had completely opposite cravings with both of my pregnancies. One all fried bad for me stuff, the other healthy fruit smoothies. Guess which kid is better behaved?
I craved fast food for the first half of my pregnancy, which was strange because I normally hate fast food. Now I'm back to my old eating tastes, which is mostly veggies, fruits, and grains.
Juliabohemian Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
With the second I had to have Orange Bang. Thing is, they don’t sell it that many places. So I remember this one night I was driving all over the county, looking for a place that sold it.

That’s also when I started eating meat again. I was craving beef. Which I hadn’t eaten in several years.
Ugh, beef is horrible on my stomach. Last time I ate it I was sick for days.

My girl was making me crave chilli cheese dogs, cheeseburgers (I tried not to indulge that one) and french fries with copious amounts of ketchup. Then later I had massive cravings for sweets. I think it had to do with my lack of weight gain. Now I sometimes get a random hankering for fried chicken or pizza, though I've always loved pizza.
Juliabohemian Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
I developed gout after eating the beef because I had gone so long without doing so that my body couldn’t handle it.
:iconfullmetal-animator:
Fullmetal-Animator Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Professional Filmographer
Make me mah pork chops, bitch! :|
:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You're in the major kicking stage. :lol: My son liked to get his foot caught in my ribs... And spine... And stomach.. And... :saddummy:
waaaaah

u has a sun
She's always been really active, since about 14 weeks. She's just getting big now so I can feel her a lot more. She's been quiet today. Probably because I'm stressed out.
It's good to have a quiet day sometimes.
It makes me worry, though. I've had quite a few complications with this pregnancy, and after everything I've been through, if I lost her I would lose my fucking mind. I've adjusted my entire view of my future to include her.
I know the feeling. I'm not sure if you know but I lost my son around seven months in. I've never really gotten over my miscarriage. I lost my child and my ability to have children on my own. It's why I get jealous when people tell everyone they're pregnant.
Oooooh, fuck, and this is why I should read threads.

Now I feel like a dick. :saddummy:
Don't worry about it, you dick. :pat:
MisterTurtle Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
:iconsnuggleplz:

Dun warry

Baut a ting

Caz ERRY LITTLE THIN

EZ GUNNA BE ALL RIGHT
(1 Reply)
I had an abortion when I was 19. I was in no position to handle a pregnancy let alone a child. It was for the best, but I often wonder what would have been. But I know I would've been a horrible parent at that time. I was struggling with a trauma and mental illness and the father split on me, plus I was into drugs and sleeping around. (I have my life together now, though. And my baby's father is with me and has been for some time.)
I was, unfortunately, raped and 15. I didn't have much of a choice on if I got pregnant or not. Religion kept me from getting an abortion (since I was "too young" to make the choice myself) I had originally planned to give up Asher for adoption but when I saw him I knew I had to try to be a mom. I was the one who made the choice to take him off of life support. It was a horrible experience and now I'm terrified to have sex and I'm scared of men. Always have been. My boyfriend, Devon, is my first (ever) serious relationship and even then I never let him undress me. It's sad because I really want a baby and I can't have one, at least we're not completely sure the doctors said maybe one day I could conceive but it'd be risky as hell. It's been rough.
Wow, I don't think I could have the strength to carry a child who was a product of rape. I was raped when I was 18, but that's not how I ended up having an abortion (but the trauma contributed to the piss poor choice in men) I had sort of the opposite reaction. I became really promiscuous and I was in deep denial over what happened.

I still have nightmares about what happened. I can't even speak his name. I'm finally dealing with my sex issues. I don't have such awful compulsions anymore and some of the things bedroom-wise that scared me, I can do comfortably with my boyfriend. I hope it gets better for you :hug:

My pregnancy was very risky because of my health issues. I have Lupus and severe vasovagal syncope, plus many food intolerances and GI problems. But something told me I had to keep this baby. It was like a second chance to do for this baby what I couldn't for the first. She isn't born yet but I love her above anything else, and despite the dangers and how sick I am I would never give her up.
(1 Reply)
:iconeuterpe-the-egret:
Euterpe-The-Egret Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
:stare: not fun!
Not at all :iconcryforeverplz:
Great things to look forward to when I get pregnant (in the far far far away future).
Buy the kid some boxing gloves.
:iconneo-kaiser:
Neo-Kaiser Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
:iconcherylblanche:
CherylBlanche Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Even though he has work, you're sort of in a sensitive period right now, his work doesn't interfere with his bodily functions and incapacitates him in certain ways.
If you're just feeling annoyed with the chores it's alright, but if you start feeling ill, he should take over at the time in the very least. You're in an advanced stage of the pregnancy, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to rest whenever you feel like it.
Oh, if I really started feeling ill he wouldn't try to make me do anything. I've had a lot of health complications during the pregnancy and he understands that sometimes, I just don't have the energy to do things.
:iconcherylblanche:
CherylBlanche Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Good then. :)
Congratulations and may your nerves go peaceful. c:
:iconlisareyofhope:
LisaReyOfHope Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Stop being a wuss and stand up for yourself. The way it should be done is one person does the cooking and the other does the clean up (dishes and stuff). That way it is not such a chore for either one. I hope this is an equal relationship with not the woman, pregnant or otherwise, doing all the work while his majesty sits on his ass and being waited on head and foot. You will be having your work cut out for you after you give birth. You will not be getting a good night's sleep for at least a year with baby so you had better get your couch potato to start doing his share now.
I don't think it's unreasonable to handle most of the chores considering he has to work 50 hours a week at a very irritating job. I'm only annoyed that it's harder than it has to be because he's picky. And it has NOTHING to do with gender. Before I stopped working, chores were evenly divided.
I'd just start cooking things. When do that, my husband can either eat it or make something for himself. :thumbsup:

I don't do it often but on bad days I just whip something easy up and call it good.
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
"Just because you have a penis doesn't mean you have to eat meat with every meal. Pulling out meat is going to make a mess and I'm the one who's gonna have to clean that shit up."

Dinner, right :paranoid:
:iconbenjamin-biddix:
Benjamin-Biddix Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I am quoting this on my sig from now on! :lol:
:lol: I didn't even notice how wrong that sounded.

I can't have sex until the baby is born. Last time I did, I started contracting. Maybe that's why I'm so grouchy.
:iconloveinthesnow:
LOVEintheSNOW Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist
You gave me another reason to be terrified about getting pregnant. :stare:
Something like that happening is really rare. I'm just at a higher risk of pre-term labor. Most women can have sex through their entire pregnancy.
Add a Comment: