Details

Closed to new replies
January 14, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 37
:iconcindarellapop:
CindarellaPop Jan 14, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
To whoever knocked my rear view mirror off. I know it's icy and that road is narrow and you probably didn't mean to, but I'm still the one who now needs to pay for this shit.

Not gonna file a police report; the car is otherwise fine and there's just no way in Hell we'd ever find who did it. This same thing happened to my last car, except that someone deliberately broke the mirror by hand on that one, but at least the mirror was still intact enough to use. This one? Utter shambles. Completely smashed to smitheroons.

Calling insurance would drive my rates up, so since it's under $500 we're not going to bother with it, but still. I was supposed to buy textbooks this week. :stare:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconxrooke:
xRooke Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
That really sucks, I'm sorry. Are you going to buy new textbooks or used ones?
CindarellaPop Jan 15, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I'm buying all used. Amazon has a few good deals on the books I need so if I can skate by for another week without the book then I might not end up getting killed on the bookstore prices.
:iconxrooke:
xRooke Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oh that's good. :) Good luck!
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
That sucks. =/

How many textbooks?
CindarellaPop Jan 15, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
So far at least three, but I'm going to put off buying one of them because I don't think I'll need it.
3wyl Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Ah.. that's not too bad, I guess, but then textbooks can be quite expensive.
CindarellaPop Jan 16, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Not terrible, this year, I managed to find some decent deals on them. Still paid more than they're worth, but eh, I'll take what I can get.
3wyl Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Yeah, that's understandable. They are quite expensive, but there's not much to be done about it.
:iconcosmicspider:
Man that blows. It's bad enough driving with a dodgy rear view mirror, much less without one. My old car's driver side mirror had been replaced and it was some terrible orange mirror thing that refracted a zillion reflections whenever it got wet and even worse at night, so it was essentially useless. Thankfully the other two were fine. I don't miss having to pay for repairs on my car now that I don't have one anymore XD
Add a Comment: